Weekend and WBTB LDs

Just today I had two or three LDs in one day. Now I have been MILDing and researching LD topics for maybe a month and a half now and I have had about five or six LDs. I think that my LD patterns are weird because I usually have them on Friday and Saturday when i actually can sleep in. Sometimes I just forget to turn my TV off int the night so I wake up in the middle of the night (or morning :smile: ) and then fall back to sleep. I dont think that contributes to my weekend LDs, because I dont try any techniques when I do this. My question is if this also happens to anybody else and if someone knows if I could expand my LDing to more than just weekends.
Thanks for the help,
The Luciddator

a quick solution to this might be to just leave your t.v on while you sleep during weeknights.
i get this also, when i wake up briefly and go back to sleep and have a LD (without really trying). but its not limited to certain days such as your situation.

thanks! ill try that since i usually just turn the tv off :smile: unlike on weekends when i just doze off w/o thinkin about the tv!
Thanks for help,
The Luciddator

I din’t induce any LD’s that way (or maybe I did? I don’t remember), but I get my most vivid dreams during weekends, when I wake up at 8, use the toilet, and then sleep till 11.

Yup my first LD was on a weekend, Saturday and I was hangover, I didn’t expect :happy:

I have been realizing that the longer I sleep in a night the more dreams I have and all of them are usually lucid. So I guess thats why on the weekends I get the most sleep which is where all of my lucid dreams are coming from :smile:
The Luciddator

i also notice that most of my LD’s or any dreams for that matter happen in the morning from about 6am on. the longer i sleep in, the more vivid my dreams become.

luciddator, glad you figured it out!

So I guess I have to try to sleep longer (great… thats not gonna be easy :smile: )
The Luciddator