An interesting state when becoming lucid

I’ve noticed that the two times I’ve become lucid recently, I realise I’m dreaming when I feel like I’m on the border of waking up, and I actually try to stay in the dream. I also seem to shrug my lucidity off (I’m always in low level lucidity). Anyone else experience this? It’s kinda annoying, cos I never think to try to increase my lucidity.

i think thats called lucid awakening … try the search funtion to find out more
dude , i can’t belive nobody bothered to answer this :no:

Actualy, thats how ALL my LD’s looked like. I think those are just low level LD’s.

I think its kind of weird for me because usually when I try to scream “increase lucidity” or do the rubbing hands thing my dream completely fades away which is way I often stay away from those techniques. Luckily for me my lucid dreams are usually pretty long…
The Luciddator

That’s what happens to me too! The only “concrete” lucid dream I’ve had was super low-lucidty and other times I think in my dream that I’m dreaming, but I don’t do anything about it… It drives me up the wall! lol.

Well I’ve realized that I don’t have to do the “increase lucidity” thing because I’ve noticed my Lucid Dreams are very concrete and clear as if it was RL. So I am trying to find a way I can counter waking up from lucidity commands.
The Luciddator

Yeah I remember one time I yelled “increase clarity” and everything became extremely detailed, but then it all turned black and I woke up.

The only thing I’ve done before to stay lucid that worked was when I was fading out and I just tried to concentrate really hard on what I was seeing… it’s hard to explain because my vision was blank but I sort of “knew” something was there and eventually it appeared along with the rest of the location. I can’t remember exactly what I was concentrating on though.