new news forum - LNN

I’ve merged the announcement and news forum to make one forum for LD4all related announcements and news.

and NEW!!! (echoing effect), now LNN, a place where I’ll post things I run across that have to do with lucid dreaming, newswise. If you know of anything that should be included please PM me or just post in centerstage, then it could be moved to LNN if appropriate.

I’m the only one that can post there (for now) to prevent people spamming in there. I’m going to see how this will develop :smile:

clicky

/me :clap:s good idea Qu :happy:
wait… i have somethingoes looking for the link

I just noticed that when I logged onto the website. I was like What? Since when was that there?

Can’t wait to see it grow!

since the 26th i think, Qu , could you maybe install a post,count specific hack , so that people with, lets say … 500 post can post in LLN ?

no.

for now it’s only i that can post there, and we’ll see how it goes, and i could always make a “reporter” usergroup or something along those lines, people who can post in there.
But first let’s find out what news there actually is :smile:
and NO you can’t apply to be a reporter now :tongue:

:sad: I would love to be a reporter but that does sound like a good idea Q … KT4all the reporter/animal clan/chroniclers/librarians he he he

bwahahah…
reporter … sounds good , also could you do my suggestion TECHNICALLY ?

yes, i can do it technically, but just because i can, it doesn’t mean i will :tongue:

lol… i understood that quite clear … just wanted to know :wink:

PM wave yay !!

:whistle:

(I don’t know where to post this, because I haven’t been on this forum that much – but the forum I was starting to go to, that seemed to have hundreds of members, has gone offline for DAYS now. It’s at
astraldynamics.com/
and it’s hosted by Robert Bruce, the author of “Astral Dynamics.” The reason I’m mentioning this is that you may get a few refugees from there, LIKE ME, who still need a place to talk about lucid dreams at!)

it seems to work here for me :smile: but you are always welcome here ofcourse :content:

yea … everything alright for me too, check it again :happy: but i am sure you will find our forum here also very friendly and open :yes:

@pasQuale … does a article in a german popular science magazine count as postworthy ?

Well I would like to see it :smile:

go ahead and post it in centerstage, and I can move it to LNN if it’s news :smile: