LD4all Quest 26: The Spirit of giving

I want to do this again, too! :happy:

/me looks at Sandra

So. You prefer to try it with someone different this time, or wanna pair again?

/me looks at Bruno

/me looks at Wissam

I already talked about with him and he is my buddy ^^

ohh! as much as i wanted to do the last one on time, this is such a cute idea!

*me already has some ideas… hehe

nothing bad, i promise :angel:

No problem, Sandraatje! :happy:

/me pairs with Magnus :yay:

I’ll start incubating today. :yes:

This sounds fun, and could be the first quest I work on.

Anyone wanna partner up?

Hmm this is the first Quest I wanted to try :smile:
I did not manage to do it but I will try again :smile:
Anyone who wants to partner up with me?

I tried to incubate a Magnus dream, ended up with a videogame dream.

/me :truit: Magnus :razz:

To be posted in the evening.

well since my number one lucid goal is to get to the labyrinth … I could take a gift with me to give to hippo when I arrive :happy:
It would be great if i got there, met hippo, gave him a gift and in addition got lucid quest wings :yay:

wish me luck!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: go moogle! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

since moogle wants to give a gift in the labyrinth i think i will also join and return a gift to her when she gets there or maybe just look for her and give her a gift. ssssoooo moogle if you want i could be your partner for this project. :content:

Liam and I are teaming up for this quest :content:
We shall pwn all :ebil: (or at least earn us some wings :razz: )

I dreamt that i got a drawing from Magnus, hidden in a book! It must have been intended for Bruno!

I wonder whats inside the present if I receive one … :peek:

:smile: sounds like a good idea to me, You up for a present Q?

but ofcourse :grin:

ok richie you got it, i’ll find you and give you a present as well :smile:

Still waiting for Nicks present pokes Nick :tongue: (Then I can finally post those dreams from last year’s Quest :lol: )

I’m hoping to give a DC angel wings to fly. Maybe I’ll get something back?

Alright i will c what i can do

ok i am not there yet, but i did have a dream in wich i bought moogle the present. i know this dream doesn ot count but i am posting it here anyway

december 18 2007:

a present for moogle?

i was joining some soft of reall life RPG game in a castle, me and some others were playing orcs and had to dress up as such. we had to put on leather armor and ware paper mask that looked like orc faces. we all got a couple of weapons, i had two razor swords that looked more like elf swords. because we were orcs we had to begin our quest in the cellar of the castle, others who were knights could start on the higher floors.

jump on some point the other orcs got trapped in a circle room, i knew that room was dangerouse but when i told them that they did not listen. i saw a shop and rememberd that i had to buy a gift for moogle, i had some gold with me. there were lotts of weird things in the shop but the shop manager recomended a helmet that could make wishes come true if you put it on, so i bought that one since it thought was a nice present for her.

Hippo was it lucid?

I didn’t suceed on the last quest so ill try again :smile:

no it was not lucid :sad: i had a lucid dream last night in widch a rememberd moogles present again but still not deliverd it.
december 22 2007:

still not close enough for wings yet!!! :grrr:

i knew i had some dream before this, but i cant remember that one. i remember i was half awake and though “i could go straight into a lucid dream from here!” so i fell asleep while keeping in mind that i was going to dream. i was still in my bed, and knew i could be dreaming since my tiredness was gone and i felt happy. i got out of bed and walked to the window, hmm everthing was the same…i checked my hands and decided to count my fingers, i counted 7 fingers!! :eek: THIS WAS A DREAM!!! i wanted to go outside and decided to take some stuffys with me, nezzel? fatty? no i would take berry and her sister. i went downstairs with the stuffys but in the hallway i rememberd i should take moogle her present to her, but first i would check out antrophia, i had not been there a long time. i went outside to the street of antrophia and discoverd the building still looked the same but now even bigger. there was a group of stuffys and childeren looking at a movie playing on a tv that was set in one of the walls of antrophia. i decided to watch a bit. the movie was about a small boy that was looking around in his fathers iron factory, on one moment he fell in a barrel with liquid iron!! :eek: his father took him out, he had to be washed with water to get all the iron off, i saw there were stuffys in the movie doing this and thought “yep this is still a dream” the boy started to mutate and changed into a cyclops monster. :eek: then there was a scene iwth naked people in a bed. when i looked over my shoulder i saw berry was pesterd by some male DC’s who were pulling her arms. i told them to leave her alone and carried her away from them, when i looked over my back again i saw that some sabertooth tigers were following me (did the DC’s change?) i climbed up the roof to avoid them. the roof was made of cusions and there were more stuffys here hanging around. i enterd my bedroom trough the window and decided it was time to wake up since i had to clean my room irl, so i lay down in my bed and focused on waking up it worked.