not just a dream..its more

about a week ago…i had this dream, and i was in this car driing home from some weird town…and i look out my window and i see this wonderful city…well it wasn’t really a city it was more of an oil plant with high towers and all these red lights (like on cell phone towers) and it just seemed…it gave me a feeling i will never be able to explain fully but it just gave me this joy a huge surge…it was unexplainable…people tell me it’s just a dream and forget it…but i won’t, the feeling it gave me…it was too powerful to forget…what was this? why did i feel this way?

P.S.
I had a dream a little while ago and i got the same feeling, it was some kind of bird house :\

It’s art :smile:

art? what do u mean? :confused:
this was a dream not a picture :bored:

Odd. I haven’t had a dream like that before. Maybe the toxic gas has gotten to you in your dream :lol:

your dream is art, it is beautiful, inspirational, and moving

it is artistic

it is art :smile: :wiske: :happy: :grin:

That does sound lovely… Overpowering and for that reason beautiful…
I haven’t had one of those in quite a while; I hope wrote it down with tons of detail in your DJ!

This is just my interpretation, but maybe you leaving the oil plant city was a subconcious motive for you to leave the city/industrial life and live simply and that’s why you were so happy.

Then on the bird house I’m not so sure, perhaps again it represents the simple life of living with nature around you.

Don’t ever forget it!
Try and hold onto the memory of it.
And I know the feeling you felt cause I have felt it in dreams also. It is intangible.

Dreams are just pieces of your subconscious protruding into functional thought. The building probably represents an idea or location that you’ve seen in real life.

I don’t really know all that much about interpreting dreams, but I do believe in signs from God (and/or other spiritual entities you believe). I also believe in signs that might not even be from God, but maybe something that God put into us. In fact, many times I have been doing something and felt a strong pull to do something else, or making a choice and all of the sudden I get a powerful feeling of choosing one over the other, or even just an urge to do something, and it always leads to the best.

But anyway back to the point, I think you should go to a city. Maybe your dream means that if you find a city like that, there will be something wonderful there for you and all you have to do is seek it.