Blue Water

I asked my mom if we do and we don’t have any blue glass bottles. I do have a blue water bottle though.

I’m not saying that I am a full believer, but I do think that in an infinite universe there are infinite possibilities. Just keep an open mind and give it a go. It may work for some people and not for others. Whether or not it is a placebo, who cares! If it works it works.

Yes, you’re quite right about the colour spectrum. Technically, you would be drinking unblue water. That doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work however.
You could argue that ordinary water (and Im not sure of this entirley) contains all colours. Wouldnt it be conseivable then, that if we were to remove one of these colours from water, be it blue or orange, that it would have an effect.
But then again, wouldn’t the water actually change colour if we were to remove one of the others in the spectrum?

Anyway, I think that the above paragraph that Iv just posted doesnt really apply here and that some people are missing the point. We’re not talking about actualy removing a colour from water or adding a colour to it. You cannot do this by subjecting it to different colour light. You’re taking too literal.
Perhaps its all working on a molecular level which cannot be scene. A level that maybe science has yet to prove exists. Maybe it is on this level that all other alternative healing forms exist, such as Chi.

Remember, that it wasnt that long ago that scientists didnt believe there was anything smaller than the atom. But then they found that that was comprised of electrons and protons. And then, they found Quarks. So who knows whats smaller than them. Is there another level that makes those particles?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i couldn’t find any colored glasses at wal-mart or hobby lobby so i’m just with a clear white glass drinking cup, for white light, and the blue one. the blue might almost be indigo.

that’s pretty crazy !

Red is said to charge the body with iron according to the PDF.

It has to be transparent and it has to have sunlight shining in it for an hour or two.

Now someone said, aren’t most bodies of water charged by the sun? Yeah, but where do you get YOUR drinking water from ? It’s been sitting in a store, dead for many many hours and days and weeks and months, or sitting in your pipes underground.

There was an ice storm recently, and just touching an ice-cycle and eating it made my hands go alive with tingles of vibrant energy, and the ice purified my third eye center immensely.

Fresh nature has good chi, industrial environment has evil chi… in abundance.

But do some simple things and you will be healthy you know, don’t be so pessimistic about your future !

does it need to be sealed, i don’t remember reading that anywhere.

i’m not sure what everyone means by unblue, its like if you were to put blue sunglasses on your eyes would see everything as colored blue, the color blue is being projected into the light due to sunshine shining on it, right ? i don’t see a need to invert the system as the human eyes and what they THINK blue are is fine enough to start a language with

It never said it needs to be sealed, but its probably better to seal it. Dust or insects could get in…

I checked in with some info about water (Wikipedia, but still) And I have learned a number of interesting facts:

1. Water is blue, and not because of a reflection from the skies.
  2. Water is blue because it absorbs all other forms of light, and the blue photons (bl. (Hence it gets bluer as it gets deeper - there is scattering on a longer distance)
  3. The scattering involves loss of energy from the water.
  4. Putting water in a blue glass doesn’t change thier color - the wavelength turns bluer 'cause of the scattering.

What I tihkn that is happening with blue water is that they get different amounts of energy. It could be tested by simply putting an IR/UV filter around the water (alowing only, or only NOT those types of radiation) Such waters should be less energetic (Which can mean, practiaclly, just colder)

obviously the sky is clear that why you can see through it at night. The sky is blue from the light reflecting off the water and projecting on the atmosphere which most people know already. That being said I never really thought about why water itself is blue. I wouldn’t trust the Wiki but I would like to hear why from a reputable source for sure. :content:

It’s pretty amazing that the sky is blue if you think about it. If you take it out of the lake you can clearly see that the water is clear not blue.

Lol. The sky’s colour has nothing to do with water reflecting. It’s an old wives tale.

As far as water being blue, this is a known fact. It’s just imperceptible to the human eye in small quantities.

/me hopes bruno doesn’t notice the off-topicness.

That is not why the sky is blue. If it were, then the sky would be whatever colour the ground is in the middle of North America where I live :wink:

The sky is blue because the gas molecules in Earth’s atmosphere let most colours of visible light pass through it, except for the blueish colours. The blue photons, not being able to zip right through, get scattered in all directions. That is why the sly looks blue no matter which direction you look. The sky is also clear at night, because there is no sunlight blasting photons into the atmosphere; no abundance of photons = no scattering of blue photons, and therefore a clear sky, not a blue sky.

In fact water, unless you are dealing with really large amounts like what you find in lakes and oceans, is transparent.

That makes sense…very scientific explanation there lol

lol

Scientific and full of spelling mistakes, haha:

really, :neutral: I thought it was reflecting off bodies of water and moisture in the air. Obviously can’t reflect off the ground…
Learn something new everyday eh? :content:

:grrr: I made some Blue Water and left it in the sun for 2 hours, when i came back to see it i found out my mum poured it down the sink.

Perhaps your mum is an evil agent of conventional therapies, she saw your blue water and thought you were turning to devil worship, heck, it won’t b long before your hanging out in graveyards chanting. You’d better hope she never sees you doing yoga :tongue:

On a side note, the more I read up about this, the more it sounds like nonsense.
Red water charging your body with Iron? Say What!?

Well that would explain a lot :razz:

man can teleport and levitate

the more you read that the more it might sound like nonsense, but what about when we figure out how to with science ?

you could sit there reading the sentence “man can fly” and hear the wright brothers talking about their plane, and still think it is hooey you know, they were flying for many years before people even accepted what they were doing, because it was just so abnormal to their normal perceptions

now the way to really verify if what we are doing is placebo, in which case we have a strong enough placebo to give someone laxative effects by taking a few sips of water, which is a powerful experiment in and of itself

or whether the water works as colored,

since we can’t really do any double blind things, or have control groups over the internet, is we need brave souls to try either the freckle removing statement with lemon juice, or the laxative effect with orange water

if a lot of people are having orange water cause them such sensations than either their imagination is more powerful than we could ever conceive, proving this colored water therapy is a legitimate magickal ritual like chanting or anything else, worth doing if it works for you, and effortless to try to see if it works

or that colored water really does have effects

now again i would say look at the studies someone else talked about about how the molecular structure of water changes based upon singing to it!
life-enthusiast.com/twilight … _emoto.htm

what has to be kept in mind is a lot of the interesting science is not really payed attention to by the mainstream as it doesn’t fit with their rigid views of the world, or doesn’t have anything to do with ipods and such…

i mentioned a certain leafy plant that kills tumors, that you can get legally in amsterdam, and this medical knowledge was known since the 70s, and suppressed heavily heavily by the American medical industry, covered up
peace!

Dont suppose you could share this knowledge of the leafy plant that clears tumours, or am I just being stupid. Are you talking a Marujana ( which I obviously cant spell)?

Or will the American government kill you for posting that?

:roll: there are problems with this 1. were to get the plant , not all plants are can be raised everywhere :no: 2. who gets the rights for marketing it (firms will surely strive for exclusive marketing rights :sadyes:

As for the color business , this is not going to work , water has a memory of 0.00000000000003 milliseconds (ir around that value) , and how can such a crude way as illuminating affect any maybe existing life force ?: huh: just a question for you … Liam , that won’t work in 1 day anyways :no:

The difference is, the Wright brothers proved they could do it.
Nobody has ever proved that ‘paranormal’ levitation or teleportation is possible in the way the Wright bros. proved flight was possible. Moreover, most advocates of this sort of things maintain that such things can’t be proven scientifically, is if it helps their case.

I’m sorry if I am coming off as rude or closed minded, because I am really trying not to be. But when you say things like “what has to be kept in mind is a lot of the interesting science is not really payed attention to by the mainstream as it doesn’t fit with their rigid views of the world,” you’ve got to realize that science is only rigid in it’s methods. It has to be, otherwise we would never sort out what is true from what isn’t. So when something doesn’t survive that rigidity, we can be pretty sure that it’s false or that it needs to be very carefully re-examined…science needs to be this way. If it weren’t, you and I and everyone else here on the forums would not be living in houses, using computers, and talking over the internet.

This is off topic, but even sympathizers with ‘Dr’ Emoto and his water crystals ideas have expressed concerns about his credentials and the conduct and results of these experiments.

Marijuana does not kill tumors, and since the smoke is usually unfiltered, it carries more toxins into your system than tobacco smoke from cigarettes does (so you can bet that it might even cause more tumors!) Seriously, just because something is ‘covered up’ (and I use that term very loosely) doesn’t mean that it’s the best thing in the world for you and that it’s only being covered up because it doesn’t fit someone’s “rigid views of the world.” Sometimes, these things aren’t popular in mainstream science if only for the fact that they are just plain false.

This topic is now locked because some members, after having been warned, insisted on the drug talk.