mythbusters

Who here watches mythbusters? If so, name some of your favorite episodes. :tongue:

[i hope you guys know what i’m talking about]

I like the hypnosis ones, the episode where adam and jamie square off on the glider competition :wink:

I watch the show … occasionally. I don’t watch it as much anymore.

In the hotel there are only Three channels in English and The Discovery channel is one of them.

And all they are playing is Mythbusters, so I have been watching it for a while now.

cool liam, is it by any chance currently the super hero episode?

I like the airplane special where they see if freefalling in a staight pos. can make you go faster, see if you can have a conversation while sky diving and busting some Point Break movie myths.

No, you cant hear anything but wind when your skydiving
Yes, freefalling in a straight pos. makes you drop faster
Forgot the rest :nuu:

haha i love it when adam laughs his ass off at almost everything :tongue:

Not that i have seen. There were two Christmas specials, one about driving cars to near to the end of a Plane, surfing behind a cruise liner and some other ones i can’t remember.

ahh i’ve seen that one, the taxi cab gets totaled :tongue:

I like the one where they drop a frozen turkey on top of a fake dog :yes:

I like 'em all. Any of them that involve HUGE explosions.
Sometimes some of the other ones are cool…It matters which one it is…and I don’t have a favorite episode…They are all awesome…

good attitude morpheus :content:

Same here. They’re all awesome. I just love Adam’s sense of humor.

I thought the hover craft build off was pretty great among many others.
Si command est juste pour rire?

If you check the discovery channel right now, they’ve been having a marathon ALL DAY!

Mythbusters is great! :happy: I think my fave was when they jammed the sement truck full of explosives and blew it to smithereens :razz:

All day? At my house they are playing cash cab…and next is Mythbusters. But after that is something else. BUT NO MARATHON :cry:

My favorite non-explosive episodes had to be the one where they were testing security systems and really just showing how EASY it is to bypass them.

Haaaa, Kuro-tsuno and I were just watching that tonight! Saw half of it :happy: hoping to watch the other half soon! :smile:

lol i like all of the episode but i sorta like the one where they shot fish in a barrel and tested these WIERD cures for spicy foods lol, and grant didnt eat spicy foods at all so he was like :eek:

Great turn out, i was thinking everybody didn’t know what the show was. :wink: