mythbusters

haha i love it when adam laughs his ass off at almost everything :tongue:

Not that i have seen. There were two Christmas specials, one about driving cars to near to the end of a Plane, surfing behind a cruise liner and some other ones i can’t remember.

ahh i’ve seen that one, the taxi cab gets totaled :tongue:

I like the one where they drop a frozen turkey on top of a fake dog :yes:

I like 'em all. Any of them that involve HUGE explosions.
Sometimes some of the other ones are cool…It matters which one it is…and I don’t have a favorite episode…They are all awesome…

good attitude morpheus :content:

Same here. They’re all awesome. I just love Adam’s sense of humor.

I thought the hover craft build off was pretty great among many others.
Si command est juste pour rire?

If you check the discovery channel right now, they’ve been having a marathon ALL DAY!

Mythbusters is great! :happy: I think my fave was when they jammed the sement truck full of explosives and blew it to smithereens :razz:

All day? At my house they are playing cash cab…and next is Mythbusters. But after that is something else. BUT NO MARATHON :cry:

My favorite non-explosive episodes had to be the one where they were testing security systems and really just showing how EASY it is to bypass them.

Haaaa, Kuro-tsuno and I were just watching that tonight! Saw half of it :happy: hoping to watch the other half soon! :smile:

lol i like all of the episode but i sorta like the one where they shot fish in a barrel and tested these WIERD cures for spicy foods lol, and grant didnt eat spicy foods at all so he was like :eek:

Great turn out, i was thinking everybody didn’t know what the show was. :wink:

I like the pirate special where they shoot the silverware out of the cannon.

I also like the mexican jail escape using the spicy salsa. That was cool.

Yeah those were great, i love it when they have competitions and adam wins with his crazy ideas.

Ya like how they used the gum to apply pressure, too good.

lol i lol’d when they cracked the glass accidentally but the alarm still didnt go off so they managed to pass it.

haha yeah, i also like the episode when they made that dolphin, and then adam laughed when they made the dolphins tale move really fast :tongue: