Make a LightingBall

I suggest a simple action for Lucid Dreamers that don’t have much time to spare for activitys that require long time for to be accomplished.

Just concetrate, put your hands together, scream and throw a lighting ball from your hands, like the one that Ruy from Street Fighters does or Raiden from Mortal Kombat. It hasn’t to be blue,it could be even red and fire-style.

That’s something i intend to do the next time i become lucid :content:

Describe here what effect this lighting-ball had on your dreamworld.

I will be sure to do it lnext time i become Lucid, it’s called a haduken :tongue:

Yeap, that’s its name :happy: thanks for the reminding :smile:

Sounds like a good one. Just like Dragon Ball Z (never actually watched the show though)

Might try it, seems nice idea. I used to summon lightning bolts from the sky.
Not to mean to hijack your thread but creating a huge destructive beam of energy too?
Kind of like this: Starlight Breaker

I’ve been wanting to do this. I thought I’d start out small like Egg Shen In Big Trouble in Little China. Small lightning between my hands. Then develope it into Emperor style. But Raiden is cool too. Another of his skills I’d use is the one where he flies across the screen screaming What I think sounds like “Paidipapadeee”. Yes, I would say that too.

Doesn’t he say like Kabadabaya!! r something like that :wink:

I tried to make a fireball the other day, but couldn’t :sad:
It’s because i knew i couldn’t really make one…

Low confidence = fail :wink:

Fate, to be honest i didn’t mean something such powerful such that in this video :bored: but if you can make that kind of Light Bolt…then give it a go :content:

(but only using your hands, not a staff :tongue: )

Simplicity is good. I wouldn’t use a staff anyway, as more things involved means more chances it might go wrong, such as summoning the staff but doubting it’ll work. If you’re convinced to start, just do it or you might lose the confidence.

Isnt it Kamehameha?

Sometimes when i first enter a LD but i feel it fading before it has started i’ll tense up, shout and become surrounded by blue energy, much like dragonballZ style. It feels great and increases lucidity much like spinning

Hehe this seems like a fun idea. Gonna definetly try this out. I just hope that I remember to do this when I’m in a LD, and not forget it, like I usually do. :happy:

Yes it is Kamehameha. I have shot balls of blue flames from my hands. I would rather use a spirit bomb (from DBZ) If anyone watches the show you know what I am talking about.

Yet i didn’t remember to make a fireball :tongue:

I remember when I was young I had a dream I did this. I was Vegeta from DragonBall Z and flew around my old Elementary school, landed on the roof and started shooting fireballs at people, namely the people who bullied me.

Good times. :smile:

Isn’t it fun to be distructive? :yes:

I think the lighting balls i will first make will be mini-black halls with blue flames around them! :content:

I’ve done this with fire, ice, and energy. It really wasn’t that interesting to me, but I only really noticed it was possible because another guy was running around destroying people’s houses the same way.