Lucid curse "The in's and out's"

Sure hope this hasn’t been posted… Ok last night I listened to the Lucid dreaming curse and the lucid dreaming curse #2. The lucid dreaming curse mentions if anything strange happens, that you will recognize it as a dream, and do a rc.Well the dream I had after listening to this was interesting because NOTHING unusual happened! It all could have happened in RL. (Dropping Game boy in water,swimming,biking,etc.) So I think its my subconscious fighting this.But my theory is, after listening to this “curse” every night use a Dream Journal.Then if a normal thing happens, you would know its a LD after putting as a DS in your DJ.If something unusual happened, the “curse” would kick in, and you would recognize it as a LD. whooh That was really long

And the lucid dreaming curse#2 is…?

It is a longer file , the same author the same speaker , i find it slightly better …

@Hotroop… It really are sometimes the normal dreams (as normal as dreams get that is :razz: ) who can trigger LD’s :yes: … i thin k listening for some more and really anticipating the LD’s will help … also you should not realte entirely on only the file :no:

greets /me

I am totally confused, whats the curse 2?

I may be going out on a limb here but, I think he means “course”… Although what confuses me is that he seems to be a good typist. xD

Edit: Maybe this was a dream he had? That he listened to an audio called the lucid curse? I don’t know lol!

It is an audio file. It is a file that “curses” you with lucid dreaming every night. It works really well for those that are a little superstitious.

Where can I get these files?

Go to the software page in Path to Lucidity, or something like that. Click the link to Bendrummin58’s Infinity. Try to download it. Get “The Goods”.

I’ve tried “curses” and stuff but they dont really work for me :neutral:
It would be good tough to remember to do RC whenever anything unusual happens, since i havent had a single normal dream :tongue: