The BIG Favourite thing to do in a LD, part VI

1. Fighting mystical beings 2. talking with the buddha

Mostly talk to my subconscious,
Create a Dream World and save it somehow in my mind so I can revisit it every time I LD (Like save/loading a game)
Jumping of a building
vampire cheerleader…nuff said

Kinky! :wink:

From what I’ve experienced I’d say favorite thing is to explore and talk to people.

• Flying
  • Sex

:grin:

OMG. I want to meet linkin park too! Theres no reason for them to make fun of me for… Also, did they actually act like themselves?

Why not…

1. Do a bunch of backflips and frontflips. don’t know why, but i really want to try this. :content:

2. FLYYYY (Who doesent)

3. Control fire (seems like destructive fun…)

4. Fall asleep in a lucid dram :cool:

Well, so far in every lucid dream in the past three weeks I have been introducing myself to each element and the ability to bend it. For those who don’t know what I am talking about then you need to watch the show Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have so far only been able to water and air bend.

fly
have sex (cmon :tongue: )
act all secretive and such
look for Bruno

All in random order

1. Flying (that was basicly the reason i started LDing)\
  2. getting to know my DCs
  3. spending time with my SG
  4. using cool powers :grin:
  5. taking over the dreamworld :ebil:
  1. Fly, as always
  2. Put myself into a book or movie
  3. Magic
  4. Gain complete control of everything around me
  • Forgot to add that i love transforming into animals as well.

Someone should make a poll in this topic, so we can see what people like doing the most in LDs (it’s probably either gonna be flying or sex, it would be interesting to see which of the two though :tongue: )

Two Words. Streaking.

Some of my other favorites include defending the planet from aliens attacking, streaking, being a pirate, streaking, speaking in foreign languages (I was surprised how easy this one is), getting famous, my band not sucking (haha), streaking, jumping off of stuff that’s really really high.

Oh yeah, and did I forget streaking?

In order:

1. Flying over really pictureske places
  2. doing ahem… stuff with the guy I like at school
  3. beging at camp with all my friends in the summertime
  4. meeting really famous people
  5. dive into the grand canyon and have a flying carpet catch me right before i hit the gorund
  6. having magical abilities like beging invisble or superpeed

generally i try to do things that i couldn’t be or do in real life. sometimes i do do thigns like go to amusement parks

o and i almost forgot…
i would go to hogwarts and be a whitch because im a harry potter freak

Wow, I think that there would be much more to LDing than hogwarts. You can easily get great ideas from this forum !

And no, I wouldn’t like to fly as in a biplane, more like “because IIIIIIIIIIII’m a Torpedo!” (see BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo). In other words, when I get an LD I would like to fly without aid.

My absolute favourite thing to LD is meeting freinds and relatives that have either died or that I’m no longer in contact with. Specificly my best friend from years ago, I totally loved being around him and now I don’t even know where he lives.
:cry: so spending time with him is ace. :yes: Also seeing my Mum and Step-dad together again. :good:

:cloud9:

Fly, at least. That’s the only thing I’ve done yet. I want to try having more than two arms. :content:

Time traveling into the past and way into the future have accounted for some of my most intense and interesting LDs ever. Most of these involve flying around to explore the surroundings and life, taking part in historical events, meeting people that I know in present life and seeing how they’ve changed… could go on forever lol.

yea … i would think he’s VERY busy …
favorite things
Fly
Talk to people
Transform

• walking around town doing odd things (hehe)
  • punishing people i hate
  • create a dream character that always follows me in my dreams, preferrably a female one
  • fly!!!
  • breathing through plugged nose (I LOVE IT)
  • recreating the doom experience in my own world, HELL ON EARTH BWAHAHAHA
  • Defend the city from an invasion out of hell
  • meeting my DG and asking questions
  • going into peoples dreams that i know and surprising them, then afterwards get feedback IRL
  • Destroy the city with overgodly powers
  • sex? hmm at some time maybe XD
  • Drinking lots and lots of my favorite beer and having a blast in a pub, maybe get into a barfight and beat everyone up
  • design and build my own car
  • going to that one place I’ve always wanted to go where time is eternal and I’m all alone

Well that’s pretty much it but lets see what happens :content: