Expected downtime 8 until 11 feb

Hello everone, I got this from the server people:

I don’t really know what all the tech stuff means, but LD4all can become unreachable during the time they do the upgrade. Hopefully after this LD4all won’t experience this slowness that has been going on the last few days :smile:

update: timezone is EST (GMT -5), so for europe (amsterdam/paris/brussels) you should add 6 hours. The european time for the maintenance is:

6.00 AM- 8.00 AM Feb 9th (saturday)
5.00 AM- 9.00 AM Feb 10th (sunday)
6.00 AM- 8.00 AM Feb 11 (monday)

for UK substract 1 hour :cool: for australia… brazil…all other countries LD4all members live, maybe you can translate it into your timezone and post in here? :smile:

Yay. Good to hear that!

Maintaince is always a good thing, at least if the server gets better and faster.

I’ve been having some really slow loading speed at times, hopefully they get fixed.

I would say. Well done LD 4 All Team! :tongue:

Nuuuuuuu!!! How will we survive?! :nuu:
…come on alex… it’s only for a short period of time… you can do it…
takes deep breath
Okay i suppose the maintenance will be for the better so i’ll live throught it :tongue:

Will any posts/PMs be lost?

Well, the server should function during all this time, it’s just the connection that they will be working on (as far as I understand). but you never know if a PM or post actually arrives at the forum after you posted it… So be sure to check if PM’s have been received :smile: