LD4all Quest 28 - galactic moon (8) go to lucid school

LD4all Quest 28 - galactic moon: Go to lucid school
Author: pasQuale

Each moon, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Go to lucid school
suggested by: Wissam
In this Quest you will go to lucid school to boost your lucid powers :happy: You can enter a random lesson or have a specific skill you want to practise. Take this opportunity to learn to fly, to learn better control, to learn how to travel to other places, or any other dream power you want to have.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Go to lucid school. This can be any shape, form, location that it appears in for you. It’s your dream, so it’s your lucid dream school.
  • Be taught something related to lucid dreaming. (It’s lucid school after all :grin: )
  • optional: instead of being taught, you can also chose to teach others.
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for getting into your lucid school
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse :smile: )* Know it to be there behind a door.

• Use an elevator, press the “lucid school” button, and it will take you there.
  • Take the lucid school bus.
  • Call for a guide to take you to the school.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• Decide what power you want to be taught in lucid school. Do you want to follow a specific lesson or just enter the class and see what the subject is. Or will you be teaching there?
  • Decide what method you will use to enter the school

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

:peek: note: galactic moon is from february 7 until march 5

Hi.
I’m going to attempt this one if I may?! :cool:

I quite often find myself lucid on one kind of campus or another so it shouldn’t be too difficult to sit in on a class. Might be a nice way of gaining more control. :yes:

ofcourse you may Angelmouse! Good luck! :smile:

hey pasQuale. sounds like a good quest!

you might wanna change the title to read galactic moon though…

whoops, thank you Nick :smile:
also, since I see you here, what happens now february has 29 days? how does that affect the 13 moon calendar?

yes i agree with you MUM and i’m gonna try too i hope we meet up in the school lol.

This could be fun. I will definetly try this sometime. I think I will try to gain control over my dreams. Also if I have time maybe, how to fly.

I asked Sunwolf about that last leap year (the 29th Feb just doesn’t get included) … I’ll edit in the link to this post if I find it…
/me goes to search for the post
sealifedreams.com/forum/viewtopi … 541#p21541
and
sealifedreams.com/forum/viewtopi … 212#p21212 red serpent wavespell for Randy Bruner’s explanation.

Thank you for that link moogle :smile: hmm bonus day :happy: extra-not-existing day. I wonder if I could just stay in bed that whole day :grin:

i had an LD last night and sort of went to lucid school
please tell me if this counts pasQuale
i saw a large white building on a cliff with grass around it. i entered it and there was some one standing at the front i sat down but didn’t hear anything so i was wandering if it counted to completing the quest

evil shrimp, I say that counts as completing it half, since you didnt actually get to learn anything :smile:

and happy birthday! Here are some lucid cookies for your birthday so you can complete the Quest :content: :cookiemon:

ok thank you pasQuale
(especially for the cookies!)

This looks like a good quest pasQuale :smile:. I’ll try and actually attempt this one. I apologize for not making the last galactic moon. I don’t know if theres anything left for me to learn, so I guess I’ll teach the class. :content:

there is always something new to learn :yes: , but teaching DC’s is also a very good idea , ive done it myself a couple of times
now i just have to remember

i like it

this seems like a fun quest im feeling its going to be a challenge as ive never actively gotten involved with my lucid dreaming before - tick tick tick…

LOL :lol: going to school lucid has been one of my goals for a while now. It isnt exactly like this one but its close enough.

i went to ucid school and cameto the big white building againwent in and asked he white nothingness how to become invisble in an ld and then the person i fancie popped up out of nowhere and taught me to do it.
does this mean i’ve done the quest pasQuale?

I will lucid dream tonight.

I will Lucid dream tonight,and finish this quest!

( Have to try everything, lucid dreaming became difficult somehow… :sad: )

I was in Lucid School few minutes. I was in big room (It looked like hall) And there were sofas and chairs and a lot of people. I went to the reception and after that I went to the higher floor. There was a lot of people and one girl had birthday. Her name was Nicol and I created her present (it was only box and I dont know what was in it :sad: ) Tonight I am going to visit Lucid School again and learn something new

The Lucid Bus keeps on taking me to school :ok: but then it leaves with the lucid on board. :down:

I’m gonna do it soon though!