LD4all Quest 28 - galactic moon (8) go to lucid school

yes i agree with you MUM and i’m gonna try too i hope we meet up in the school lol.

This could be fun. I will definetly try this sometime. I think I will try to gain control over my dreams. Also if I have time maybe, how to fly.

I asked Sunwolf about that last leap year (the 29th Feb just doesn’t get included) … I’ll edit in the link to this post if I find it…
/me goes to search for the post
sealifedreams.com/forum/viewtopi … 541#p21541
and
sealifedreams.com/forum/viewtopi … 212#p21212 red serpent wavespell for Randy Bruner’s explanation.

Thank you for that link moogle :smile: hmm bonus day :happy: extra-not-existing day. I wonder if I could just stay in bed that whole day :grin:

i had an LD last night and sort of went to lucid school
please tell me if this counts pasQuale
i saw a large white building on a cliff with grass around it. i entered it and there was some one standing at the front i sat down but didn’t hear anything so i was wandering if it counted to completing the quest

evil shrimp, I say that counts as completing it half, since you didnt actually get to learn anything :smile:

and happy birthday! Here are some lucid cookies for your birthday so you can complete the Quest :content: :cookiemon:

ok thank you pasQuale
(especially for the cookies!)

This looks like a good quest pasQuale :smile:. I’ll try and actually attempt this one. I apologize for not making the last galactic moon. I don’t know if theres anything left for me to learn, so I guess I’ll teach the class. :content:

there is always something new to learn :yes: , but teaching DC’s is also a very good idea , ive done it myself a couple of times
now i just have to remember

i like it

this seems like a fun quest im feeling its going to be a challenge as ive never actively gotten involved with my lucid dreaming before - tick tick tick…

LOL :lol: going to school lucid has been one of my goals for a while now. It isnt exactly like this one but its close enough.

i went to ucid school and cameto the big white building againwent in and asked he white nothingness how to become invisble in an ld and then the person i fancie popped up out of nowhere and taught me to do it.
does this mean i’ve done the quest pasQuale?

I will lucid dream tonight.

I will Lucid dream tonight,and finish this quest!

( Have to try everything, lucid dreaming became difficult somehow… :sad: )

I was in Lucid School few minutes. I was in big room (It looked like hall) And there were sofas and chairs and a lot of people. I went to the reception and after that I went to the higher floor. There was a lot of people and one girl had birthday. Her name was Nicol and I created her present (it was only box and I dont know what was in it :sad: ) Tonight I am going to visit Lucid School again and learn something new

The Lucid Bus keeps on taking me to school :ok: but then it leaves with the lucid on board. :down:

I’m gonna do it soon though!

So Today I was at school of lucidity :smile: School bus took me there and I asked if I am able to learn new powers. Some man said me yes but he said I am not able to learn invisible. But he learnt me Telekinesis and Time Travelling. It was great :smile: Now I can use Telekinesis and it is great !

Right!! crossesarms
Tonight I shall (hopefully…grins) LD about LD school and shall see what I need to learn to improve my LD’s. I wonder if anybody I know (eg DC’s) will be there…ponders It should be interesting as this is my first Quest I’ve said that I shall definately do without getting sidetracked! I did the one when you had to go on ld4all.com forums but I was too late!! laughs Was fun though, but annoying when I had to retype the post in the morning!! grins

:peek: due to exreme business from my side the next Quest has been delayed. Or this one has been extended with another moon :wink:

Sorry guys.

That is understood Q.

that is fine…you must always put your personal and work life first…don’t worry about it!! grins I hadn’t had chance myself to complete it either…laughs