2. getting to know my DCs
  3. spending time with my SG
  4. using cool powers :grin:
  5. taking over the dreamworld :ebil:
  1. Fly, as always
  2. Put myself into a book or movie
  3. Magic
  4. Gain complete control of everything around me
  • Forgot to add that i love transforming into animals as well.

Someone should make a poll in this topic, so we can see what people like doing the most in LDs (it’s probably either gonna be flying or sex, it would be interesting to see which of the two though :tongue: )

Two Words. Streaking.

Some of my other favorites include defending the planet from aliens attacking, streaking, being a pirate, streaking, speaking in foreign languages (I was surprised how easy this one is), getting famous, my band not sucking (haha), streaking, jumping off of stuff that’s really really high.

Oh yeah, and did I forget streaking?

In order:

1. Flying over really pictureske places
  2. doing ahem… stuff with the guy I like at school
  3. beging at camp with all my friends in the summertime
  4. meeting really famous people
  5. dive into the grand canyon and have a flying carpet catch me right before i hit the gorund
  6. having magical abilities like beging invisble or superpeed

generally i try to do things that i couldn’t be or do in real life. sometimes i do do thigns like go to amusement parks

o and i almost forgot…
i would go to hogwarts and be a whitch because im a harry potter freak

Wow, I think that there would be much more to LDing than hogwarts. You can easily get great ideas from this forum !

And no, I wouldn’t like to fly as in a biplane, more like “because IIIIIIIIIIII’m a Torpedo!” (see BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo). In other words, when I get an LD I would like to fly without aid.

My absolute favourite thing to LD is meeting freinds and relatives that have either died or that I’m no longer in contact with. Specificly my best friend from years ago, I totally loved being around him and now I don’t even know where he lives.
:cry: so spending time with him is ace. :yes: Also seeing my Mum and Step-dad together again. :good:

:cloud9:

Fly, at least. That’s the only thing I’ve done yet. I want to try having more than two arms. :content:

Time traveling into the past and way into the future have accounted for some of my most intense and interesting LDs ever. Most of these involve flying around to explore the surroundings and life, taking part in historical events, meeting people that I know in present life and seeing how they’ve changed… could go on forever lol.

yea … i would think he’s VERY busy …
favorite things
Fly
Talk to people
Transform

• walking around town doing odd things (hehe)
  • punishing people i hate
  • create a dream character that always follows me in my dreams, preferrably a female one
  • fly!!!
  • breathing through plugged nose (I LOVE IT)
  • recreating the doom experience in my own world, HELL ON EARTH BWAHAHAHA
  • Defend the city from an invasion out of hell
  • meeting my DG and asking questions
  • going into peoples dreams that i know and surprising them, then afterwards get feedback IRL
  • Destroy the city with overgodly powers
  • sex? hmm at some time maybe XD
  • Drinking lots and lots of my favorite beer and having a blast in a pub, maybe get into a barfight and beat everyone up
  • design and build my own car
  • going to that one place I’ve always wanted to go where time is eternal and I’m all alone

Well that’s pretty much it but lets see what happens :content:

Make DC’s sing, rap or compose a poem!! :happy:

Things that I have done that are my favorite to do:
-Test out new powers to use in dreams (the ability to shoot fireballs and fall into land as though it were water are the most recent ones, the second one is really fun.)
-Talk to DCs, because I NEVER have memorable DCs or conversations in dreams, and what they say is always funny.
-Explore dreamscapes that I visit over and over, I’m even trying to compile information about them in my journal.

Things I would like to do:
-Create my own dream world (I don’t even want to think of how long this is going to take).
-Manipulate passage of time (both in being able to travel to a point in time and being able to make a dream seem as though it were days long).
-Fight a dragon, as I’ve already fought a wizard, my best friend (super powered, of course), and agents from the Matrix.

1. eat new york city
  2. have a street fight with godzilla

nos 3 and 4 removed for being violent towards a named person

1. kill zombies like this one :arrow_right: :cookiemon:
    thats all.

Hmm, let’s see. :tongue:
–Flying
–Walking through a mirror
–Creating multiple houses, buildings, cities, societies and even worlds (over time) :wink:
–Having awesome superpowered fights with DC’s
–Making my IRL friends into DC’s and showing off to them and fighting them
–Asking out a girl from my RL school to see how it’ll go
–Showing off to, or just hanging out with, said girl :grin:
–Lightsaber fighting!
–Making things to do in the real world:
Composing music
Inventing a sport or game
–Walking through walls
–Scaring people
–Practicing music or “learning” a new instrument to see if it’ll help IRL
–Talking to my SG and asking it questions
–Doing anything else that I feel like!

I forgot to add these to my first post

1. get ld tips
  2. talk to my subconcious
  3. walk through walls and mirrors
  4. shoot hitlers head off
  5. comitt suicide
  6. own pokemon
  7. meet deceased people

Gross? Heh heh heh… It ain’t gross til you start ripping each other’s organs & bones out, eating your partner’s skin off, wrenching your limbs backward, smashing her through walls, bludgeoning each other on the head with car doors, impaling her on sharp glass, drowning each other in the hottub, etc. That’s fun, er, I mean gross stuff.

I call it “psycho-bastard sex” and I got the idea from watching Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, with that bathroom fight scene. And I can’t wait to show this fine art to a cute, young female DC when I learn to astral project or LD.
:truit:

But yeah, biological WL sex ain’t as glamorous as Hollywood makes it look. If you ask me, all things are hideous & repulsive under the right lighting conditions. Not just sexual intercourse, and there are much more sickening things in life than that.

I partially agree with you though caramilla, there are finer things in life. I’ll look into those without a doubt too. Sex is popular in LDs because it’s hard to get in life and hell, it looks & sounds like a lot of fun.

i wish i can fly the first time.
other exciting stuff:
-become invisible and spy on people
-talk to subconscious
-dance
-be an actor and make your own movie
-OMG do wahtever that comes to your mind
:wink: