Find out answers to questions?Read the topic before you lock

Yes, it’s been done but what about finding answers to questions that scientists haven’t been able in 100s or even 1000s of years?You’d been rich!But can you do it?I’ll try it out when I have a LD.

Would be pretty hard to prove it though, I mean I could have a dream and ask the meaning of life but I wouldn’t be able to prove it D:

Thought the same thing too, never tried it tho.

But everything knows only what YOU know, but you just may not know that you know:P

You can’t give yourself answers that you don’t actually know. Even when you are talking to your subconcious, there is a limit. I can’t, for exaple, go and try to speak german in a dream, it’s impossible, since i have no knowledge of the language. And even if you do manage to get an answer, you can never be sure that it’s true. Still, it would be interesting to see what your subconcious will come up with.

Though many scientist have overlooked things, and their dreams helped them realize those things, it isn’t possible to get answers to questions you haven’t heavily researched.

That without counting the fact that an answer will be long, so you will probably just not remeber it.