Are We are all dream charecters in someone elses dream?

Now to the DCs there world is real, and you are the only one who knows that you are dreaming. So you can do a magic trick that blows there mind, and leave them wondering how the hell you did it. Say for example Chris Angel walks up to you, and does a “illusion” your left wondering as a DC in his dream.Is this the same as right now am i dreaming and im typing im realy typing in somone dream that their having?

Not always. When I said “I’m amazed this isn’t a dream”, to a DC, they told me it was. (To be more exact, gave me a letter in my handwritting that said I was dreaming)

Haha…useful DC. I had one on msn convincing me it’s not a dream, only to wake up later and realise it was T.T;

yaboijet,

obviously, whoever’s dream this is that we are coming in contact in is not the only one who knows to be dreaming, since both of us also know. the strange thing is, the dreamer may not be aware that the dreamt knows…the dreamer may not be aware of dreaming at all.

It could be like the person having a ND is in your LD maybe?

going by the state the world is in right now, I am more inclined to say we are of their nightmares.

Cogito ergo sum. How could I be self-conscious and imagined at the same time?

mohegan, war and turmoil is nightmare and terrible to us, but may be normal and perfect to the person dreaming us up.

Clock hair,

im not understanding how you put it

I have a similar theory that the people in our dreams are actually real people in RL and that we’re just dreaming with them…

I’ve always liked these theories. To me the DC’s I eperience could be other dreamers, as well as other things, etc. And therefor I could be a DC in someone elses dream, etc.

I’ve also thought of the idea of super-nodes, so to speak, whereas there are only a limited number of existences and everything spawns off of the data stored \ collected by said super-nodes.

I prefer these different ideas over the, “it’s all something i’ve created and it’s all mine to do whatever I want with so lets go ninja-punch-monster on every DC I see, etc” theory.

That is an interesting theory. It sounds good, but if this theory would be correct then we would have been having a shared dream with a random person every single night!

I think it can vary… Like, sometimes the DC’s might be creations of our subconscious mind, sometimes they may be other dreamers in shared environments, sometimes they may be something else… part of the great good fun of dreaming is trying to figure it all out… :smile:

That’s why I try to be as nice as possible in my dreams, because in the case that they might be shared dreams with other people most of the time I don’t want to do anything that would create a bad dream experience for another dreamer…

No, what they mean by that , is that you can make things better in your life then what they are, and use your dreams to help you in whatever you need help with. It doesn’t exactly mean your dreaming. And things aren’t always like they seem. Like in the Matrix, I think there are alot of things that go un noticed, and not to scare anyone, but esp in the Spiritual realm. Anyways, no we are awake.

If we are DCs in other people’s dreams, then are the DCs affected in real life? If so, then be nice to them. :smile:

Isn’t there a Hinduism belief that the universe unfolds from the deity Vishnu’s dream?

hinduwisdom.info/articles_hinduism/12.htm

I’m not a believer of Hinduism, but I’ve always thought their teachings made for interesting dream ideas and food for thought. Personally, even if this whole existence is a dream, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy our lives to the fullest. It doesn’t make life any less valuable. It’s just a bit humbling.

no matter what goes on today, whether the wind blows right thru you or rain tells of your finite shape, shouldn’t you be left to wonder? Should our feet walk on water for anyone to wonder, or may the bare sound of having learnt to know the world leave it’s olden definition to be hurled. The trivial is a mystery.

we may have wondered, we may have wandered soaring in the skies of the wingless. but a hundred thoughts and actions will never betray the essence of our boundless nature, which unveils a dreamer who breaths beneath the waters of your doubts…awaiting, or not, the moment when you will thread the world aware.

you are the dreamt, the dreamer and the dream.
the riddle is nowhere

im by myself right now. what purpose would i serve as a DC lol.

i dont think that DC’s are there until we see them though.