LD4all Quest 28 - galactic moon (8) go to lucid school

LOL :lol: going to school lucid has been one of my goals for a while now. It isnt exactly like this one but its close enough.

i went to ucid school and cameto the big white building againwent in and asked he white nothingness how to become invisble in an ld and then the person i fancie popped up out of nowhere and taught me to do it.
does this mean i’ve done the quest pasQuale?

I will lucid dream tonight.

I will Lucid dream tonight,and finish this quest!

( Have to try everything, lucid dreaming became difficult somehow… :sad: )

I was in Lucid School few minutes. I was in big room (It looked like hall) And there were sofas and chairs and a lot of people. I went to the reception and after that I went to the higher floor. There was a lot of people and one girl had birthday. Her name was Nicol and I created her present (it was only box and I dont know what was in it :sad: ) Tonight I am going to visit Lucid School again and learn something new

The Lucid Bus keeps on taking me to school :ok: but then it leaves with the lucid on board. :down:

I’m gonna do it soon though!

So Today I was at school of lucidity :smile: School bus took me there and I asked if I am able to learn new powers. Some man said me yes but he said I am not able to learn invisible. But he learnt me Telekinesis and Time Travelling. It was great :smile: Now I can use Telekinesis and it is great !

Right!! crossesarms
Tonight I shall (hopefully…grins) LD about LD school and shall see what I need to learn to improve my LD’s. I wonder if anybody I know (eg DC’s) will be there…ponders It should be interesting as this is my first Quest I’ve said that I shall definately do without getting sidetracked! I did the one when you had to go on ld4all.com forums but I was too late!! laughs Was fun though, but annoying when I had to retype the post in the morning!! grins

:peek: due to exreme business from my side the next Quest has been delayed. Or this one has been extended with another moon :wink:

Sorry guys.

That is understood Q.

that is fine…you must always put your personal and work life first…don’t worry about it!! grins I hadn’t had chance myself to complete it either…laughs

Yay! I’m getting closer and closer to having a lucid dream (I’m like an anti-natural lucid dreamer, it’s extremely hard for me to have ld’s) and I’m looking forward of visiting lucid school (And earning my wings ofc, but going to lucid school and learning to fly have been a goal of mine for some while anyway so).

congratulations ebil shrimp and Termal for completing this Quest and earning your wings!

:boogie: :yay: :boogie: :yay:

This Quest is now officially over (that means you can’t earn your wings any more with it - you are free to do it whenever you like ofcourse, for yourself. As a matter of fact, I still want to go there too.) Good luck everyone in the next Quest!

can’t wait for the next one…I should actually have time to do it now exams are over!! grins

That’s not fair xD You can’t extend it for another moon and then… un-extend it :razz: Nah, I’m joking, ofcourse you can, this new quest seems fun too :smile:

Thanks it was really intersting experience

hmm lucid school…
what about if i wasnt lucid but an old teacher was teaching me about lucid dreaming? does that count PM me plz

I think it doesnt :smile: And the quest is ended :smile: But you can complete it :smile:

This soundls like a really fun quest, but could you possibly go to your old schools with all the people there, ad learn about lucidness, but maybe get even with some people long the way? :devil: :grin:

Yes, I don’t see why not. Just learn something and then you can do those other stuff. :razz:

kind of did this quest this night. after some time in a LD state i thought about this quest. so i asked the closest person in my dream to help me learn to fly. now i know it was not a “school” but she did start to speak about how to do it but i could not understand a thing she was saying. epic fail