How did you get here?

yea , it is great

i THINK search engine , it could also be it was at wikipedia at that time , i can’t really say for shure , but i am really glad i am here :yes:

I got here via Google. Spent about 30 minutes here and then to Dreamviews.

What can I say. I think I made the right choice.

browsing wikipedia,like i do every day(if possible), i was ‘linking’(using links on wikis to get as many pages on a subject)through buddism and eventually the “see also” coloum showed “lucid dreaming” i clicked on it and then got really interested. so i looked at the references and saw “LD4all” i was a week from being 13 so i waited and joined

I don’t remember how I found this site
It just sorta happened!
I was on yahoo answers and somehow I found a question on LDing
When I looked more into it, I found this site!

How did I get here?

thinks to himself

Where is here again?

I was dreaming that I was on my computer and I found this site. When I woke up, I looked for it and there it was!! :unk:

…might’ve been a more interesting way of discovering this place but I kinda found it out because of my wikiphelia addiction :read:

I always was a big dreamer, but realized as I grew up not everyone was. I just assumed everyone was. But I always knew I wasn’t supposed to talk about it. I learned to live with it, how to sleep - how to dream - how to control them. From a very early age. It’s only when I don’t feel good I can’t control my dreams. I hardly ever get sick, but when I do I’m afraid to go to sleep.

Then last March I had a HUGE dream that I think was more real than not. Outside of my control. So I went to the library and looked up dreaming and saw myself in parts of the books and realized that maybe how I sleep is different from others. I had no idea that people actually wrote about it. It blew me away.

So I looked it up on the internet and found this site.

Now my dreams are getting way too vivid again, although nothing is going on in my life, I don’t think. So it’s time for me to explore them. Brand new DC’s, not ever seen. No matter where I am in my dream explorations I usually recognize some people. I even hit one last night with a piece of rolled up paper. And I am not a violent person.

So here I am.

Link from wikibooks: Lucid Dreaming

On another forum were discussing other forums we were members of, and someone mentioned he was a mod here. I decided to check it out, and realized I’d been here before via StumbleUpon. I looked into it more closely this time and found it pretty nifty.

Which Mod was it?

I’m not sure of his username here, he didn’t say. But over there his name is MMN.

Ah MatrixManNe0 would be MMN

StumbleUpon, great tool! :smile:

link off of erowid.org

I found this place in a dream I had. I was walking through a very crowded city street from my home town which had a giant advert banner arched between buildings which we often have above the people, which said what I remember as “lucid dreaming for all”… when I thought I woke up this made me very curious and made me think maybe all these people are having lucid dreams, this is lucid dream city? and so I walked over to my computer and searched the phrase … found the website… however when I (thought I) actually woke up I had found that I had actually registered on the website, which left me very confused indeed… I may be posting this from a dream… :mirror:

We were talking about dreams on another forum and someone mentioned lucid dreaming and posted a link to this site. :cool:

This site was mentioned in an article in 'De Volkskrant", a Dutch newspaper. :razz:

if i remember correctly i found a link to this site from otherkin.com

A link from DreamViews.

Comparing LD4all to DreamViews, this place is much more pleasant. On DreamViews, they constantly had to flame,talk about pot for some other illegal drug…Reasons why I never joined.

It’s all good here. :content:

Is there an option for “don’t remember”? Because I honestly don’t. I ran across this place years ago and lurked for a long time, using a BugMeNot account to view the member’s only forums (which has since been banned for whatever reason. Maybe someone else used it to troll).

I believe it was the lucid dreaming wikibook. (Also, I got tired of going on dreamviews…)