RC Question

Hey all,

I’ve been on the verge of having a LD for a week now and I’ve been trying this Reality Check.

I have this bracelet, one of those rubber ones like the Livestrong bracelet, but it’s red.
Anyway, throughout the day I would put my hand over it and say in my head, “this bracelet will turn blue (or any other color)”. What do you think about this? Should I give up and try a different method. Or keep going till I get something? Just wanna make sure I’m not working towards a lost cause. :content:

i think just looking at it a bunch will help more. because sometimews DP (dream powers) doesnt always work but in dreams text will change if you look then look away then look again. also it may not even say livestrong the 1st time you look at it in a dream :smile:

Haha, it actually says Seminoles.

But thanks for the advice, I’m gonna keep trying (what the hell right?) and tell ya how it goes. I just need to be patient.

thats a good rule to follow :content:

Pinching your arm is imo the easiest RC. :smile:

no … it isnt :wink: because in an LD you acctually CAN feel pain (as you can in a normall dream …)
The looking at the letter deems me the best idea to do :smile:
greets
Sakoda :om:

What about the perspectives of color in dreams?

And thank you!

:smile: colors can seem either non-existent (the famous Black/White dreams you see in movies :razz: ) or washed out.
In LD’s colors can seem so bright that they appear “more real” than in Real life itself.

Thats why i said imo :wink: i’m glad i hardly feel pain in my LD’s lol :smile: but then again i can read clocks or books most of the time in my LD’s :wink:

Just an update, I kinda gave up on the bracelet concept and moved to the writing on my hand. Seems to be much more effective dealing with the matters of having much more RC’s IRL, but no luck in the dreams.