~Using Crystals for Lucid Dreaming~

maybe it is a placebo, but i dont really care because it gets me lucid :tongue:

Yeah, in a way even if the crystals don’t have powers, if you believe they do then they’re worth the money. :content:

i used an amethyst and put it on my forehead while going to sleep and it caused me to see the memories of my day quite clearly while still being pretty awake, as the sleep got deeper nothing noticeable happened

i think thats because it fell down during sleep :wink:
Has anybody a theory how (other than placebo of course) crystals should help ?

no it was still there unless you were with the Amethystian People’s watching and supervising its activity ? :smile:

i sleep where i doze and wake up so i woke up many times with it still on my forehead and took it off when i felt like rolling over

crystals are conduits of electricity, therefore touching them aligns your body with a specific current of energy

science has not gotten into the subtle realms to really understand the experience of chi and prana, so many people will take the chakra system and idea of subtle bodies as nothing real however the individual can take note of chi and prana immediately by doing something as simple as drinking tea

now the body feels energized

or deep deep cleansing breathing

what we have is that the word “energy” has been transposed upon the individual’s perception of the energy that flows through their body, if anyone is skeptical t hat perceivable energy flows through their body they only need to do simple exercisess to ascertain that, YES they can feel it

tvs effect our brainwaves the tones they emit bring alpha waves into balance, the way that commercials are edited aligns brainwaves through light and sound electronics of all kind affect us

the only issue for the skeptic is either looking at the sciences that are, or to engage in personal experience

once an individual EXPERIENCES telepathy, satral projection, Christ-consciousness, it is not a matter of whether the experience is “hallucination” or not

a great spiritual teacher once spoke about how he walked with jesus in mediation and someone said “you’re hallucinating” and he said “i’m having a hell of a time too!”

this is the emphasis of ritual magick and subcosncious communion whatever works for you works, you can create a science out of random activities to allow you to be a perfect bowler, for instance, and it doesn’t matter if it is real to anyone else

it does so happen though that crystals do have a meanign int he collective-unconscious and one who can feel energy can feel the energies of the crystals

last case in point : they say you can TALK to them, well, i have not had telepathy with mine, i just know, because i know basic energy flows and can feel energies, that mine have energy

now for people who can’t feel energy the crystals might not help, but they can do simple exercises to feel it

now if this is wrong then just disagree its alright, because most people aren’t that concerned with crystals anyway, the only real point is that whether something is placebo or not doesn’t change the fact that it works

to MASTER the placebo effect is to be a magician you dig ? like hey i’m going to frollick through a meadow and this will cause me to get a girlfriend, well hey if you succeed then you just created a placebo that heals
would you like a healing placebo ? isn’t a placebo medicine if it heals even if its placebo ? isn’t it ? it isn’t ? isn’t it? it isn’t ? isn’t it ?

it IS of course, science is always needed to explore these things because snake oil doesn’t work for everyone

to explore the science of crystals we would do simple studies and they would turn out results because afterall quartz is being used in computers now, it does store information / electricity of some form

Bill O’ Reilly’s smile,
smugness
quickness to dismiss
has caused thousands of deaths
just an indicator of the solar plexus mindset, progress,
backwards,
catch up!
$ is contained there,
it goes out, it smiles “sure, you are… sure you” it smiles, orders a genocide, sure of itself… sure of being right…

strange tymes
this is not about individuals it is about multi-dimensional consciousness systems
that will seek to limit the information we have access to to bolster and impede our evolution.

truthfully any human should have full spiritual vision enough to see energies but the frequencies are kept very low by authorities! its crazeh!

I couldn’t be more skeptical of crystals. They are rocks. Compacted carbon. I don’t see how it would possibly help someone LD.

Some good crystals to use for facilitating lucid dreams are; Amethyst, Ameterine, Calcite, Celestite, Howlite, Lapis Lazuli, and Lepidolite.

My particular favourite is Ameterine (a mix of Amethyst and Citrine).

wait, you have an orgone generator under your bed, several of them! how can you doubt truth ?

amethyst is very good for the crown chakra,
i dreamed i was speaking to someone about lapis lazuli last night, balancing the strength of the color gold with the timid gentleness of a dark blue sky.

having tons and tons of quartz laying around can open your vision to the psychic energy worlds.

Hmmm… I have a lucky quartz. I don’t know if it intensifies dreams or not, I don’t commonly have it with me or even know where it is.

Theres alot of things that cant be explained and shouldnt make sense, like people being able to leave their bodies, psychics, shared dreams, etc.
So i dont see why this cant be true? Being a skeptic limits you to SO much, its crazy.
I reckon theres something in it, id try it out but… yanoo, havent got any money x)

I know of a crystal shop in a little hippie village ten miles from my home . . but I haven’t got any money either.

A good book (supposedly) on the subject is “Love Is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals” by Melody. I’m trying to locate myself a copy. I’ve been curious about experiencing crystals for a long time, but I just don’t have access to them XD

I can’t believe how much ignorance seeps through in these sorts of subjects. Crystals must have natural physical structural that amplifies energy in some way. Energy makes up everything, you have a an immense volume of energy that is what allows your soul which allows your aura which allows thoughts to imprint intructions on other objects which in turn can turn something like a crystal into a lucid crystal. When you think about it in an unbiased way, it all makes sense think about it atheists, e=mc square, I wonder what that means… As for me I am trying to turn one of my crystals into a lucid one, I have a good size amethyst so I will use that.

I have always thougt that these varieties of silicon with other minerals can’t interact into our behaviour or organism. They’re just stones, and haven’t got any source of energy inside. I personally think of these lapis lasulis, moonstones, ambers and amethysts as fine decorations or microchips-to-be :wink:

i have had some discoveries

snowflake obsidian holds some tremendous depth,
it aligns with the frequency of deep sleep consciousness in which the thought-forms create the structures that transition into dreams through sleep paralysis, the catalyzing and creation of dream characters and scenes

it is a big picture, showing karmic issues and confrontations with the shadow self

to use it i went immediately from sleep into lucidity into SP into AP into many very rough things, rough things to learn and see,
and saw how i have been victimized psychically for some time by a few forces,
it was very chaotic!

if anyone wishes to attain lucidity in both sleep and dream obsidian is a big key, so is amethyst (for creating structure)

of inquiry and gentleness, amethyst aventurine rose quartz angelite moonstone

azurite (perhaps more rough and to the point, to open abilities)

i want to report on unakite

it seems to be very emotional and somewhat somber,
it reminds me of scorpio

it works on the heart chakra and third eye

now, i got 11 tumbled stones on ebay, and set them upon my computer desk, about 2 weeks later i began to notice that I was completely and fully immersed in the most vivid recall of an ancient dream, one of the types of dreams that is very real, very long, very intricate, laden to the brim with meaning, very bizarre and abstract and otherworldly ,

and it was somehow, completely merged with my conscious awareness

I have to agree, as most stones are no better than the energy you put into them. If you meditate, try and cast your intention to the stone, carry it everywhere you go and focus on your end desires. Tribes have done this for a long time.

I personally wear a bear totem (sterling silver) that belonged to my mother, a gift from my father. It is on a leather band with ceramic beads and bird bone. I sleep with it on and use it as a totem for dreaming and protection.

Anything will work, as long as you mean for it to (just my belief)
Crystals are cool, but not necessary.

it is more than placebo

look at an amethyst
its purple
look at obsidian
its black

this alone means that they have different energies,

you can’t really use , say,
unakite
to get the effects of amethyst
some crystals don’t work very well for programming
placebo is not the right word here, because placebo is something that is used to belittle progress while sitting in a chair smoking a pipe and watching the telly and hearing about stocks

( interest videos by Mitchell Gibson on youtube discussing placebo surgery which has often worked better than real surgery! )

the proper term for those on the path of mind power is to call it … wizardry, magic, power, what have you

because then you can go into with a langauge that makes you in the image of what you image yourself

while it seems trivial think about …
race
think about how if you call someone say “asian” its different than calling them a slanderous word,

words have a tremendous jurisdiction and this is based upon the intention of the wizards that wrote them, literally
if you create words you control minds,

if you make up a word that means NOTHING and ascribe it to something, you make this thing you describe neutral,
for instance we have moved beyond slanderous hateful words to describe people that are “gay” but we still cut in two sexuality, into homo / hetero
based upon discrimi-Nation

for this matter someone wearing a garnet is going to change and become drastically different than someone wearing an amethyst.

when the next evolution churns out people with wide open eyes this will be common sense.

I recently went to a new age store and got a moonstone and various others. I keep them in a lil’ pouch and with me at all times. When I’m getting ready to sleep I put it under my pillow. I really believe this works. I have trouble remembering my dreams every night and ever since I’ve done this I have remembered every dream I had. I’m thinking it’s the moonstone or maybe its all of the others that help balance it. So if you have trouble remembering your dreams I definately recommend this. It hasn’t helped me become lucid yet, but i’m giving it time.

Stones/Crystals I Have:

Moonstone,Rose Quartz,Smoky Quartz,Clear Quartz, Onyx,Rhodochrosite.

Also I just read on a site about certain stones/crystals for dreams.

Dream Inducer:
Citrine,Garnet

Dreams:
Rutilated Quartz, Jade, Sugilite, Moonstone, Zicron, Dioptase

Dream Recall:

Amethyst, Rose Quartz,Jade, Clear Quartz, Citrine,Kyanite,Labradorite,Lapis Lazuli,Lepidolite, Opal, Prehnite, Ruby, Red Jasper, Marble, Pyrite,Smokey Quartz.

I also found that there’s another stone/crystal that promotes lucid dreaming. It’s called Danburite.

I have a amethist pendant. I didnt’ wear it a lot, but since I wear it again - my lucid dry spell is broken. Hehe… not it would be because of the amethist, but still… it would be nice huh. :tongue:

A time ago I dreamt that a wizard told me I have to use Chrysoprase for clear dreams (I have a lot problems with my eyes in my dreams) and indeed it worked a time. Once I forgot the stone and that night I had a blurry dream again. So now I keep using it, if it would be placebo or not - it works anyways. :happy:

my 2 cents :

science will never move completely into understand metaphysics and life force energies

it will make great impelementations into verifying their use within controlled situations

but the reason for this is simple :
say you have a clear quartz, and you have attuned energetically and psychicially to it, and say you can see auras and energy

your own eyes are more useful than any scientific instrument,

yet sometimes maybe an instrument, or a tool, will make them stronger