Pause Time

seeing peoples auras

Author  Message 
sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity
LD count: a few

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct, 2005  Reply with quote

hehe, but i think it's good my DR's increasing again, cos it's mostly going in a wavey form:P but do you think they are good meditations Q? if not, is there one you would definately advise for me to do?

Iluminada
Dreamer of Peace...
cookie lover

That's a cool FA, SB. Not to get of topic but you'll have to tell me how it felt when you realized it.

I'll post again a comment on this thread to make my post official.

okay..

Auras would definitely be something extremely awesome to read. If I could see them and knew what they'd mean I'd be ecstatic. If I could heal then I'd faint.

This is truly an interesting topic and congrats on those that can

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity

hey, i didn't notice it was an FA till my mom told me she didn't ask me if i had done a mantra,

allso, i tried a meditation just now and after the meditation i REALLY felt how heavy my head was, i could barely lift it off the back of my seat

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 17 Oct, 2005  Reply with quote

i'm still training it(not as much as when i thought lifeless objects had auras) but still, i am training, i stop when they look at me actually:P don't want to look like a nutcracker:p, but i still can't see annything, maybe i should try trance-ish looking

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 24 Oct, 2005  Reply with quote

time to get back ontopic actually
okay, a report of my(postble)(hopefull) success(Q, please validate it if you still check the topic every so often):

when i was in the bus today i tried the usual aura seeing thingy, and i believe i saw about 1/2 CM of a dark olive-green-brown-ish glow, i dunno but maybe i''ve finally succeeded(allso the train station was on fire:P)

Qu
Founder
Site Admin
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

lol.. well sirius i don't know.. all i know is that it took me about a year or longer to be able to do it.

olivegreen brownish glow on what/who?

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity

ehh an old(well, middle-aged) man in the bus:P i guess it was an afterimage again, just like before, but i hope it was a start to beginning to see auras:D

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sun 05 Mar, 2006  Reply with quote

time to dig this one up
it might've been an aura though, cos i saw 2 more, a blue one from a girl(white fogged window background)
and a yellow one from my mom(white wall background)

BlueResonantMonkey
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Seeing Auras
PostPosted: Sun 16 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

<mod>Merged with an existing older thread :moh:</mod>

Does anyone else think that they can see them? This is something Ive become interested in trying. Ive read some techniques on seeing auras on various websites... does anyone have any experience with this?

Qu
Founder
Site Admin
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

PostPosted: Sun 16 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

i'd suggest reading barbara brennan's books, especially "hands of light" and "light emerging". It deals with healing too, but also explains about the aura's.

Hradska
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Mon 17 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

I have.
Its a long story, but I have been doing eye exercises for some time, that helps to see the Aura.
Till very lately I could see a smoky energy fields around bodies and objects. Last week I went to the mountains, full of snow and suddenly i started noticing colors around people.
I dont have it trained, but I do know that it is possible to see them with some training! smile

Ysim
Playground King
Globahead
Ysim has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: i++;

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

I can't exactly see auras, but I can sense them.

I can look at a person and just know their main color (most of the time...). If I have any kind of connection to them, I can sometimes see some overlays and such.

I have no idea how I do it, only theories. Mainly that I believe my aura is crystal (aka the "chameleon aura", and I have some sort of connection in that way. That would also explain why I can never really sense my own tounge2

Current LD goal(s): Fire fight!
G. atlanticus
Shiny Space Slug
Dream Deity
LD count: 23

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

I've been trying at this for a few months now, but I can not see colors. Rather, I can see/sense the intensity of someone's aura. I sometimes try to "guess" the color, and I'm not sure if it's random, intuitive, underdeveloped synesthesia--- which I've also been working at--- or a combination of factors.

I'm still kind of skeptical, but I'm working at it.

Current LD goal(s): *formerly known as hunaynay
Hradska
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

Yeah, its interesting cauce I couldnt see colors untill in the mountains, as I said earlier. And the reason I think I saw it, was because EVERYWHERE was white snow and bright sky with the sun. It made the color visible totaly. It was brilliant conditions for seeing it. Now I am back in city and cant see the colors anymore. sadblauw

I cannot, however feel colors of others, I rely on my sight instead. How do you feel the colors? Is there and exercise for that?

I use eye exercises myself from the book by Ted Andrews: How to see and Read the Aura:
1st: you imagine 4 pints on the wall in front of you (as in corners of a square) and then you move your eyes really fast between them. You stop on each point, but when you move to the next point it has to be fast. He says, that speed is the key, and thanks to it you train your sensitivity to see colors that are less aparent. dont forget to do circular movements also.
2nd: Draw a spiral, (like this one here: http://www.medwaycropcircle.co.uk/Spiral%20Diagram%20 GT.jpg) and look in deep in the centre till you see a tunnel. Then move your vision to the outer edge of the spiral and try to see a cone. Its little tricky in the beginnig, but after some time you will figure it out and feel that you train your focusing muscles. I personally do that exercise without the spiral, I just sit and train the muscles, because I learned how.
To be honest, this second exercise is the one I feel works really weel. Because I use it when I try observing my boyfriends aura. I sit and move my muscles forward and back while looking his direction, and there is a point when I start seeing the smoky shapes around him.

3rd execise is when you take a color chart, say red, and place it against a white background, and try to see the color that reflects it (in this case the green - the green is the easiest for me to see, so maybe its a beginners color? I dunno).. and do that with different colors. Its not an aura really you are seing, but its the same concept, and if your train your retina to detect the color of othercolors you train your eyes to see the real aura.

Thats most of my exercises! smile Just in case someone finds it useful! smile

Aeon234
Lucid Natural
Dream Deity
Aeon234 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 1000+

PostPosted: Fri 21 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

here you go my friend... this site will tell you everything you need to know and then some..

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=9

there is a neat program to practice with at the end.

Current LD goal(s): Explore persistent realms

print