LD4all hosting fundraiser 2008

The 2008 sponsor icon is now ready :smile: see first post :smile:

what would the best thing to do from the US?

The best thing from the US would be paypal. :smile: The fee of paypall is drastically less than the fee banks charge for an overseas transaction.

no paypal :meh:

I’m on a fixed income (living check to check) right now but I hereby vow to donate to the site as soon as I get my tax rebate check! Maybe I will donate $1 for every lucid dream I have between when I started posting on this site and then or something… hope this helps!

Thank you, double-o-darko! *sends you lucid vibes :wink: *

I split the off topic discussion about selling masks/books etc to the feedback forum. Please only post here for donation related things. Also feel free to point any millionaires you know to this topic :grin:

lol! give me another 6 years Q :wink: ^^

I am not sure my country is in paypal but I will ask in my bank of other possible ways and will send …some money till the end of the week.
Thank you for making this site. :shy:

thank you Manko! :happy:
what country are you in?

I am in Serbia, I think paying directly on bank account is possible, I will go to my bank with account number provided, I think it is doable.
Today I am staying home, cuz not feeling very well, so tomorrow or friday I will go to the bank to make donation.
This site helped me to improve my lucid dreaming measurably and significantly. This is the general positive vibe and it like induces lucid dreaming.

Get well soon! :smile:
Please do not spend an awul amount only for bank fees, it can be so expensive to pay by bank this way :meh:
But if your country doesn’ t have paypal it’s the only way I guess.
If you have done it by bank, please let me know, either by PM or in this topic so I can look out for it :smile: It usually takes a few days to process.

Just wondering, why can’t you use the ads and stuff to pay for it all?

I’m afraid this site will be shut down before I read all the stuff in here t_t

Well, seems obvious to me. Most of the members here are too young to have access to any online sort of money.

However, things ALWAYS work out. Always.

um how cani donate in pounds?

Ebil shrimp, if you use paypal it will automatically convert the amount you donate in dollars or euros (euros preferred), it will automaticall convert it in pounds. If you use bank transfer then you can just donate pounds I think and it will get converted to euros? How are you planning to donate? And thank you already :happy:

Yeah, why cant you run this site off ads?

i would rather donate than see this site full of ads, and every year i donate the pay for exactly one hour of overtime work. :tongue: I have seen forums with ads even put in between the posts of topics. There is absolutely no obligation to donate, would you really rather see ads here than to see people sponsor the site?

i donated under Stefan

thank you Ebil Shrimp! got it :happy: