Green Tea

Ah… Its a marvelous drink! I think it tastes absolutely disgusting,but I still like it. This is for many reasons.

1.) It gives you energy ( caffeine )

2.) It has TONS of health benefits ( Helps resist cancer,and tons of other things )

3.)It helps you lose weight (It speeds up your metabolism )

4.) It makes you not hungry ( which also helps with weight )

5.) It just makes you feel good after drinking it. (Dont know why )

Hehe, sounds like I’m advertising. But anyways,i really do advise that everyone try green tea at least once ( It might help with LD’s )

I drink green tea, its reaaaalllyy niccee! :smile:

Yea … especiallly it doesnt make one as giddy (is that the word ? ) as coffee … i like that too altough i don’t drink that much caffeine generrally …

About LD’s yea , it is saied to help with WILD

Green tea doesn’t need to taste disgusting. I used to drink green tea for a long time and this is how I make it:
I never use boiling water. It needs some 80 deegrees C to be good.
The leaves only stay in the water for some 3 to 5 minutes. Then I remove them. They can be used again and again, still tasting quite well.
Never take too much leaves. It would be bitter. A teaspoon a cup is just enough.
I hope I have helped.

I love the taste of green tea. In fact I really enjoy Lipton’s Green Ice Tea in the summer. It’s very refreshing and makes a nice change from regular ice tea.

The best green tea is Arizona green tea, the green can with honey + some ginseng

its amazing. and awesome.

Ugh, I can’t have caffeine anymore, and I had to stop drinking green tea. I hate my life! hahaha :wink:

why can’t you have caffeine any more ?

iced green tea is really spiffy !

I drank all kinds of tea before knowing their health benefits…

I drink about a liter of hot tea a day… Most of the time it’s black tea, which has very good heart benefits.

EW? Lipton? Arizona?!

I drink REAL tea, loose leaf tea, kthxbai.

I enjoy green tea very much, although it doesn’t seem to mix well at all with medicinal herbs.

My roommate and I wanted to make a fusion of dandelion, nettles, and liquorice root, which normally wouldn’t taste too bad, but once they were mixed with the green tea leaves…yuck!

i made green tea brownies once

i liked them, and was the only one who felt that way

I’ve never really liked green tea…I prefer Earl Grey. Smells like Fruit Loops, and it’s good for you. Though I probably drink about 8-10 cups a day with milk and sugar, enough to erase any of the health benefits :content:

Tea is yummm

I have this really tasty tea called “Tension Tamer” (its boxed tea) and it has 20% DV of B6 and B12 =D I’d think that would help with LDs

I love the violet / purples in your picture, I’ve been photographing a tree that looks similar to that one lately.

it seems as if it might be a good thing to drink many cups of green tea daily, it makes the soul feel fresh and alive.

Very nice. The b’s are our buddies.

I think I’ve tried green tea before. I didn’t like it. I just don’t like tea even though everyone else in my family does.

You gotta try all different teas (I LOVE tea, but I despise Chai tea)!! They ALL (rooibos, green, white, black, oolong, maté, herbal, etc.) taste different and have different affects on the body/mind/whatever.

(and IMO are much more refreshing, relaxing, and mentally stimulating than coffee and energy drinks)