seeing peoples auras

Yeah, its interesting cauce I couldnt see colors untill in the mountains, as I said earlier. And the reason I think I saw it, was because EVERYWHERE was white snow and bright sky with the sun. It made the color visible totaly. It was brilliant conditions for seeing it. Now I am back in city and cant see the colors anymore. :sad:

I cannot, however feel colors of others, I rely on my sight instead. How do you feel the colors? Is there and exercise for that?

I use eye exercises myself from the book by Ted Andrews: How to see and Read the Aura:
1st: you imagine 4 pints on the wall in front of you (as in corners of a square) and then you move your eyes really fast between them. You stop on each point, but when you move to the next point it has to be fast. He says, that speed is the key, and thanks to it you train your sensitivity to see colors that are less aparent. dont forget to do circular movements also.
2nd: Draw a spiral, (like this one here: medwaycropcircle.co.uk/Spira … m%20GT.jpg) and look in deep in the centre till you see a tunnel. Then move your vision to the outer edge of the spiral and try to see a cone. Its little tricky in the beginnig, but after some time you will figure it out and feel that you train your focusing muscles. I personally do that exercise without the spiral, I just sit and train the muscles, because I learned how.
To be honest, this second exercise is the one I feel works really weel. Because I use it when I try observing my boyfriends aura. I sit and move my muscles forward and back while looking his direction, and there is a point when I start seeing the smoky shapes around him.

3rd execise is when you take a color chart, say red, and place it against a white background, and try to see the color that reflects it (in this case the green - the green is the easiest for me to see, so maybe its a beginners color? I dunno)… and do that with different colors. Its not an aura really you are seing, but its the same concept, and if your train your retina to detect the color of othercolors you train your eyes to see the real aura.

Thats most of my exercises! :smile: Just in case someone finds it useful! :smile:

here you go my friend… this site will tell you everything you need to know and then some…

astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=9

there is a neat program to practice with at the end.

It may be that I’m tired and hallucinating, but bloody hell! I can’t believe it! I looked at my hand for an aura, expecting to see nothing, but there was a turquoise haze around all my fingers. Is that it? Is that good?

Thats a very good start! :smile:

Interestingly, I’m currently working on seeing auras right now. Still haven’t mastered it. but I have a different color-thought to add:

My sister and my dad have the tight organized mindset that I don’t. They used to bug me about things like “why don’t you pick out your clothes in the morning?” Thing is, I don’t know how I’m going to feel that day. The color I choose almost always matches how I feel; my first thought of the morning goes along the lines of “what color do I feel like today?” I have read that auras tend to change according to how they feel; does the clothes thing reflect that somehow?

I do have some good sites, also
lightworks.com/monthlyaspect … ature5.htm
I particularly like this one because its much clearer than some of the others I found; it explains differently.
paganspath.com/meta/auraex.htm
This one is very thorough and detailed. not bad at all.
teenwitch.com/magick/aura.html
reall not sure about the “teen witch” thing, haven’t looked into it, but the info is good and theres some focus excercies.

i too am very sensitive to the colors i wear, so i usually wear the same clothes for long periods of time, i do not usually go into public so its not an issue

if it were i’d wash them frequently though they smell fine, and changing clothes every day is not necessary if you think about our evolution we almost always wore the same things, washing them now and then

also all the good energy from spiritual practices stays in the clothes

for auras no but i can sense people’s energy and feel it i can usually tell if someone has been drinking or using cannabis, or is just in some way strung out or hyper-alert, or even if they’ve smoked cannabis within a week i can often tell

(i don’t approve of it, its an ugly black coarseness because of the smoke and it clogs the crown chakra up )

As I was reading up auras and I began to think of people in colors, kinda hard to explain really, but not much luck seeing them; I’ve been trying to do it at school whenever I have free time, but re reading this makes me wonder if the setting is all wrong… We don’t even have windows! no natural light even… if you go back to the mountains post, well maybe it is the overpowering feel-i guess, of human that blocks it all out?

Maybe auras just a little bit of the most natural part of any human being thats left?

WTF is it for point seeing other peoples Auras, what do you see when you look into the Auras?

Please post a reply and answer what you can see through Auras :smile:

Everything :grin:

It’s different for everyone. The aura is so layered, it’s not just colors. I can pick up things about someone if I tune into a photo or the person, and that can range from how someone is living their life right now, past issues, talents, health issues, blocks, etc.

The colors also have a meaning. We are all beings of vibration. Vibration expresses in different colors. The chackra’s have all different colors, like tones in a music scale, from low (root chakra) to high (crown chakra). So when a chakra is ‘healthy’ you will see the pure color of it. If it’s not flowing free (some call it opened/closed/blocked) then the color can also be muddy, like a false note instead of a true note.

First I want to ask how to do when you want to see anothers aura, second I wonder if you look into someones aura, isnt there any risk to to get detected by the one you are looking at the aura? (sorry for my grammar, Im not an english guy).

I’ve just been learning by trial-and-error and a few eye exercises, so I can’t really answer your first question.

And in my experience there is a high risk of detection. Most people don’t like to be stared at. :grin: But I understand what you mean. I think that depends on how much you subscribe to the ideas of telepathy and empathy.

I only look at someones aura if I have permission, rather, when someone wants me to :smile:

I don’t think it’s right if you do these things secretly. However, i also have experienced that people will only show you what they want you to see, and people can close themselves off as well (even if they have given permission).

As for learning, I have followed a course on “intuitive development” here in Holland and there I have learned. Through meditation, guided visualisation, and mostly exercises to see and feel your own aura, then practising with classmates, etc.

However there are people who can do this without any training. You may have experienced it yourself in a boring classroom and you are just staring at someone in the class but not really looking and suddenly you see colors around them or something.

And yes, you can definately feel it if someone is “tuning” into you. I have experienced it myself when I felt people looking, but that was a case when I had asked certain people online to look at me :smile: Just the other day at school I was not really consciously “looking” at a classmate but he looked at me and said:“Ah, you are the one looking, I felt someone looking” :tongue:

Yes, looking with unfocused eyes is one of the keys to seeing auras.

dreamster

My mother has started practising seeing auras, and I seem to have quite a vibrant one. =o It’s mostly blue and sometimes purple as well. Last time there was lot of red too. She uses the technique that is also described in the starting post, and it works well. A black background is good too.

hmm I noticed the first post refers to doing it with a white background. well when I first noticed I just saw white or grey faint haze moving through their bodies, I guess I’ll have to try looking around people also. I have seen colors aswell but not as often.

Oh and how did you all stumbble upon this? I did while studying chi kung.

Can anybody say an easy way to look into auras?

I can easily see my own aura in white or red backgrounds. For some reason, it’s always blue, then turns to black, then a whitish colour.

hi
what do you think of my aura?
a few things. its a real photo of my aura, how it was taken.
i was to sit in a chair and place my two hands on two metal plates… click!
is my aura cool? is it normal? im 27 male

my aura

hmm… what can I say, it’s quite… .red :tongue:

didn’t you get an explanation with the picture?

I am better at “reading” aura’s without such a picture, I see it differently than the picture takes it.

First I say that there already is one auratopic (witch unfortunately became inactive :sad: ) Secondly, how do you do when you see auras, I cant succeed (havent tried since that topic went inactive :sad: ) Please use it again :tongue:
And thats it :razz: