Auditory Incorporation Within Dreams

I’m trying to list the different ways an external audio can be incorporated within dreams (e.g. the Holy Grail method which uses the Laberge interview), similar to the visual incorporations listed in EWOLD:

Unmodified incorporation: essentially the sound is unchanged and is heard in the dream. It may be easier for you to become lucid but it is just as possible to hear it and rationalise it somehow away.

Dream Imagery Incorporation: the sound becomes part of the dream. For example: “I saw somebody talking, bothering me, annoying me” or “I was told there was someone talking in French” or “We couldn’t find a translator”. I think the latter 2 cases may signify the sound is too low to be understood or is not clear enough.

Superimposition Incorporation: the sound is heard as some sound, but not originating from any dream character or item such as a tv or radio. For example “I was standing and I heard a radio discussion in open air.”

Brainwave Incorporation: when listening to a bwgen LD preset, the sound does not tend to be heard or incorporated in the dream, yet the relaxation effect is working just the same, and might induce an LD.

I don’t think there are more, as in visual incorporations, but feel free to add more…

Hey ClarkKent,

How far are you with your experiments on this? I am very interested in the results, I am starting with an music interval experiment too. Hoping that I´ll hear the music and become lucid…

Greets,
Thor