I did some remodeling

Before you all go :nuu: :tongue:

This is still in progress. Some forums have moved. The lab is now just one big forum and moved up, as well as centerstage. I’m also doing another division in the lucidity topics (still working out the best way)

:thumbs:

I like the slight remodelling very much. :grin: (What with having proposed part of it :roll:). But now I’m afraid Lucidity & Beyond (the section) is a tad too bloated. Perhaps splitting in two?, say, lucid vs. normal, or theory vs. practice? I’m saying this because even though the icons help a lot identifying your favourite boards, when you have too many of them grouped under a single category it gets hard to skim through. :smile: Thanks for those changes, the forum looks more logical now — and with its new position and description, I’m sure the Lab will be a lot more usable/used now. :yes:

[color=#663366]What I meant with the two categories proposed:

Theory vs. Practise
Practise first: Knowledge base, Quest, Pathways, Adventure.
Then theory: General Lucidness, Centerstage, Stuff, Lab.
Beyond gets moved to “chill out” and Journals to the “creativity” section.

Lucid vs. Non-Lucid (although I don’t like this kind of distinction)
Lucid first: Quest, Pathways, Adventure, GL, Lab, Centerstage.
Non-lucid after: Stuff, Journals, Beyond.
The Knowledge base remains where it is, together with News and Announcements.

Just a couple of ideas…[/color]

haha bruno, it’s like you smelled this :lol:

actually I’ve started a discussion about the best way cough elsewhere :tongue: but you are free to make suggestions in here too ofcourse :happy:

i think this looks better(mostly ) a slight suggestion is that you re-move “stuff” from the dream on category and put the centerstage there instead … (its kinda funny to have the sturdy "the stuff dreams are are made of "together with the airy beyond dreaming :razz: )
buts its really nice as how the knowledge base now stands out :thumbs:
yes yes , such a spring cleanup is always nice :content:

I agree: Beyond is more of a paranormal board, it’s not that much dream-related anyway. Better saying: it’s not restricted to dreaming. I think it belongs exactly wherever Dreamspell does — which, right now, is Chill Out. I could even see an alternative set up for “speculative boards” in which Beyond lines up with Lab, GL and, in that case, also with Stuff. But the two of them alone looks, er, weird. :happy:

Mmmh , nice feeling agreeing with me , huh ? :wink:
seriously … making just ONE big lucid lab forum seems like not such a bad idea (on the first glance atleast … it also could lead to massive chaos and fail …)