Changing your eye color

I’ve known people that eyes change with there mood.

Mine can change with my mood sometimes also. I did focus on them once and I swear they changed but I’m not sure how I did it.

My biology teacher told us how some people can change eye color. It was that those with a certain eye color (forgot the right one) the light goes right through it and reflects the color of your t-shirt. It goes something along those lines.

Weird. I always wear black.

lol ? … my mom’s eyes seem to get from gray-blue to gray when she is under certain kinds of stress …

does anyone know about these Wicka Magic spells?

does anybody know how this works ? has it something to do with the iris contracting in a certain way ?

I don’t think anyone knows how it works. People guess, or make assumptions based on what they know of science. But I don’t think anyone really knows the truth.

I know of the wicca glamour spells for both eye and hair colour. Never actually tried them though.

My sisters eyes are normally a light brown, but whenever its around 2-4:00 her eyes change orange :eek:
She likes it when they are orange, and has become a daily thing.

could you get a pic of that ? :eek:
lol … yea …
btw … do NOT get glamour in your eyes it can lead to halluciantions if used the wrong way :tongue:

Correction.

Could you get a digital video shot of that?

In the second grade i could change my eyes from green to blue by looking at a light for
30 seconds. finally they settled on a blue/green/grey color. I cant seem to do it any more though :sad:

By looking at a light? Hmmm, thats interesting. I guess it had to do with the dilation of the pupil that shifted the color.

Sometimes my eyes change from green to a light brown…

Seriously, some people say my eyes are brown, some say green.

I have no idea which to choose any more!

Light brown to green doesn’t mean you have changed.

Green to blue doesn’t either.

Why? Simply because the way the ye color is determined is by the amount of one color pigment. High concentrations == Dark Brown. Medium concenration == Light Brown. Low concentration == Green. No concentration == Blue.

Now, for those colors which are neaer each other, some people may mistake, based on amounts of light/light color blindness.

So, Light brown color can be defined by some as green and by some as dark brown, as well as light brown - all depending on the light and person.

Also, I have absoulutly no idea about special eye colors - all those kinds with golden dots and such…

Okay, how’s this then…

I noticed the change on a morning in the mirror outside the bathroom. I looked and they were brown. I thought it was weird since my eyes are normally green. Thought nothing of it.

I noticed the next day that they were green. Same for the day after that. Then brown again. They seem to alternate.

I’ve only had this a few times.
I looked in the mirror one morning, first thing i noticed were my eyes were really light green. (They’re usually brown).
I was talking to my friend about it at school, and during the conversation, they changed (He pointed it out, my eyes also felt funny too)

twilight dreamer, if what your saying is true, then everyone’s eyes would seem to fluctuate. my eyes are dark brown-as far as I know the stay that way.

Theres also been more than one person to say that their eyes feel funny when they change-unless being told just makes them think about it and then cause the funny feeling, I cannot help but to think there has to be something more.

Possibly it is in the way the eye focuses?

sigh If only we could communicate with squids…

There’s a possibility that eye color has some relation to the need to perceive different kinds of light, and respond much like pupils do, but don’t take my word for it. I’m just throwing it out there. I will do my research on this eventually! Promise!

Not really all that strange. I have dark emerald green with yellow in the center eyes most of the time, but when I am depressed they turn so dark that most people think that they are grey. Then when I get mad is the worst because they turn this really creepy bright yellow. My whole family is that way though. My mom has big blue/yellow eyes but when she gets sick or wears green they get bright almost lime green. And on top of all that I was born with blue eyes and had them until I was about 13. I don’t really consider it weird and if they change that quickly it probably means you feel emotions deeper and faster than others.

My eyes DO change colors sometimes.

They are normally hazel, but depending on my mood (apparently when I’m sad or I cry) they turn green. Dunno why, really.