Orgone-the life energy

interresting read …im not really sure about it , but it was …interresting :tongue:

@1move: Another python fan!

Got to say, good find… I’d never have seen this coming :wink:

[deleted]

You can find them on Ebay. Just search for “orgonite” or “orgone” and you’ll get a bunch of results.

Score-under: What’s all this now? This is getting very silly!

Very nice. Someone in my area makes and sells them. The “Tree of Love” pyramid picture I posted was one he made, and I plan on buying some custom HHGs and orgonite pendants from him soon. It’s an art.

score_under: what do u mean python fan?

i forgot to mention that with both the ones i made and the ones i bought i could sense energy when i put my hands near it… like a tingly sensation.

The term “Holy hand grenade” is a joke from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

ahh ok thx lizard king now i understand.

I don’t really get what the pyramid consists of.

That specific pyramid consists of the usual resin and metal shavings and crystals. It also has extra quartz crystals with coils and several stones. Pyramids tend to be the most powerful pieces you can have.

After receiving my orgonite, every night since then, consistently, I have been having extremely long, vivid dreams. This stuff is doing SOMETHING without a doubt.

Get some of this stuff, people. It can really help with clairvoyance and vividness of your dreams.

I don’t mean to be a partial sceptic, I mean I like the idea, but have you thought of the placebo effect? If you think it will do something, then it more than likely will. Such as happiness and determination can help your body fight disease, etc.

Other than that, it sounds like a good idea. I might have a couple of friends who are interested in this, maybe I’ll pick one up too.

EDIT: Reading this back to myself seems like I’m treating the idea badly, please don’t think this.

Well, even if it is placebo effect, what does it matter? As long as it’s doing something, then it doesn’t matter.

doubtless, putting 2 geodes by my head while sleeping has helped increased certain vividness

on a similar tangent, placing a gallon of distilled water with a quartz crystal in it, in a glass container in the sunshine for 1-4 hours (4 being maximum charge that i’ve noted some say 8-12) and drinking the water has a great healing effect, so does just sun

you can also use all other crystals that aren’t toxic or distinegratable in water for the effects of the crystals you seek.

Also they did some test where they put people near real orgonite and people near fake. Weeded out the chances of it being placebo. I wish I could find where I read about that test. Can’t remember much about it. :neutral:

got an orgone generator today

it definitely has an energy, not so much crystaline, but more to do with the metals used in its construction

was expecting it to be a strong crystal vibe, but seems pretty good indeed, will have to spend a lot of time with it to understand and intuit.

was only $6, so, if its really neat, I will guy a giant orgone pyramid generator at some point lol! :smile:

Hmm very interesting.
I just bid for a purple pyramid orgone generator on ebay. Apparently purple is the color of the Third Eye chakra, and is the connector to the spiritual realm and self. I’m the only person to bid on it so far and the auction ends in 10 hrs. If I get it, I’ll let you all know how I feel about it.

So I won the auction for the orgone generator and just sent payment. Hope to have it by next Fri.

cool

i’ve noticed mine definitely has an energy to it.

would like a pyramid and would like one that has amethyst in it.

Cool!

Definitely keep one under your bed. Your dreams will thank you for it.

Also, don’t expect immediate effects. It needs to work on you for a while, and at first can almost seem painful to be around. It’s like detoxing, a painful process but the end is what you’re after.