Movie thread Part III

So far I’ve only watched the first half of ‘Vanilla Sky’ and I’m already hating it. I don’t think I want to continue watching it.

Natural Born Killers is now probably my favourite movie… Brilliant film, and actually a very clever satire.

I want to see “Speed racer” I remmber watching the cartoon in the early 80s. Oh god I feel old.

I found the movie “Cats Don’t Dance” from 1997 by Turner Entertainment. It’s a really good animation. I can’t believe that I didn’t see it in the past before.

speed racer looks like it might be disappointing with all the cgi
(and those hot wheels tracks they drive on haha)

the show was awesome though

Awesome movie. Painfully underrated and unknown.

The Speed Racer movie makes me sad. I absolutely did not…REALLY did not like that show, and making a movie of it is the wrong thing to do.

I’ve been watching a lot of Coen brothers’ stuff lately. No Country for Old Men sparked it. Fargo and The Big Lebowski are great movies. At the end of the day, though, Scorsese is the greatest director ever. Goodfellas, Raging Bull, The Departed…this list could go on aways. Movies are awesome.

See The Diving Bell and the Butterfly if you get the chance and you can handle French w/ subtitles (unless you SPEAK French, then well…whateva).

the last one i watched was a scary movie called [REC]
it’s a Spanish movie, but the subtitles didn’t affect it at all.
it was actually pretty scary, and the last movie that i was actually scared of was The 6th Sense.
I recently watched Total Recall and Logan’s Run too
they’re so awesome I’m watching them again

if you recognize the avvy then you will know that i saw We Are the Strange, a very much insane animated movie.

I loved it, lot of people didn’t. I’ll admit, the dialogue was awful.

It’s on youtube! You can watch it for free subtitled in 17 different languages, including English, Japanese, Spanish, and 1337. I kid you not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jlD7EVSJFw

this is the English version.

It’s really hit or miss, i warn you

I just finished watching 21. It’s pretty good. Now I’ve gotta get good at card games.

Well acted, strong movie. Funny as hell too. Any other fans?

Did anyone like Iron Man?? Had to see it twice just because someone had a seizure at the end of the film. I’d like it, good Marvel movie since X-men 2 .

hay iron man, guess what? i know you’re iron man!

You dont say???

A few days ago I saw Leatherheads and tomorrow or Sunday I’ll see the new Narnia movie. Leatherheads was a pretty good movie.

Saw Beowulf yesterday, didn’t really like it though. :neutral:

Otherwise I’ve been on a Sweeney Todd high for quite some time now. Not just the new movie though but also the 1982 version with George Hearn and Angela Lansbury. I’m not sure which version’s best as they’re both bleeding brilliant :gni:

Just seen Mongol. A fantastic movie about Genghis Khan. Very like Braveheart. Good love story, good action and it was pretty historically accurate.

I liked Beowulf :smile:

I saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull the other day
It was good :content:
I still like the first one best. I don’t know why, it could just be because of the cheezeyness :tongue:

I’ll be watching it…

I recently watched Walk The Line, the film about Johnny Cash. Anyone else seen it?

I thought it was a fantastic film, I absolutely loved it.

I own Walk The Line. I liked it too :happy:

Well, before I saw Indiana Jones 4 I saw Iron Man
I liked it :happy:

And I saw this movie called Cube.
It’s a cool/weird movie.
I think they have 3 of them out.

iron man was an awesome movie.
i think any other actor would have made a bad movie tho