new method?

[mod]moved from gen luc :moogle: [/mod}

so…i dont know if this method exist…or if anyone have a similar idea about this…but i was thinking in a new method…that if it works…i would call it LiLd (logically inducing lucid dreaming) so…the method consist in this…

before going to sleep…at bed…you’ll start thinking in dreams…so you will recall a dream that you alredy had…that you remember and …visualize yourself in the dream…then realizing that you’re dreaming doing a reality check or something…then stop visualizing…and recall & remember another dream…and do the same thing…visualize you’re realising that you are dreaming in that dream & that you get lucid…repeat that steps…until you fall asleep…recall & remember a dream…visualize yourself realising that is a dream and becoming lucid…and repeat…until you fall asleep…and then maybe that will continue in a real dream…and then you’ll realize that you’re really dreaming… :smile: …i dont know if anybody understood me…and sorry for my bad english

cya!..leave your opinions and comments

sounds pretty good ill give it a try! its kind of like VILD but ill still try it! :smile:

ok.!! :happy: tell me how you went

didnt work but maybe it will work next time

I’ll try it. Hopefully it works. I wanna see a new method.