LD4all Quest 31: Join the anniversary Party!

Im in :smile: might see what I can see tonight.

Well done ^^ I liked reading that :smile:

Sweet dreams all

really interresting dream there Siiw … i once dreamt that LD4alls is modded from a container :tongue: (that kind thats used on building sites) … erm … :huh:

Can I just say that this is a GREAT idea? I’m definitely going to get in on this! :colgate: Hopefully tonight, if I remember. It’s been a while since I had an LD, and this looks like it’s going to be so much funnn. :3

congratulations siiw! :hugs: I love how you wrote “you are dreaming” on the whiteboard :happy: and that you filled the bowl with fruit! Those bowls where filled with cookies, at least, i’m sure I put in cookies there, who ate them all? :tongue:

good luck everyone getting to the party!

:whistle: Don’t look at me because in Siiw’s dream only Milod & I were in the room

Congrats Siiw, it’s good that you found FiXato in the end :grin:

I think to get to the party, I will make a cool entrance by dropping a black disk in the ground, jumping into it, and falling from it into the party. That will impress everyone. :content:

attempted last night

My recall have been really awfully lately, but I must try this again this year!
Well I just have to give my best then. :grin:

Oh, and congrats Siiw! :content:

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Is this supposed to be “shared dreaming”? If so, is it really possible?

Let’s say for example pasQuale that there’s a member who plans on completing the task, but doesn’t say anything. He/she thus sleeps that night and joins you in the party. Would you know if he/she didn’t even say anything next time they logged in? Could you in turn PM this member next time YOU log on and talk to this member and relay what happened in the dream?

Sorry if my inquiry is confusing.

No, this quest isn’t about shared dreaming. All you have to do is have a LD and go to an LD4all party basically.

Oh I see, thanks.

So pretty much any member can say they accomplished this and get the badge thingy? :confused:

I’m not going into a shared dreaming discussion here, since we have some topics about that specially for that purpose in the Beyond Dreaming forum :smile: (but yes, I do believe it is possible).

It is not the goal to have a shared dream for this Quest - meaning you somehow have to prove you saw me or someone else in your dream. However it could be possible to have a real shared dream with this one, you never know. The goal is to go to the LD4all party in the dreamworld, which will have any shape or form that you imagine it to be, and have fun.

And you get your wings badge when you feel you have deserved it yourself, I only give the wings when someone says that they have completed it. It is a reward for yourself :smile: (and you can’t just say “I did it!”, we want to read your dream :smile: )

good luck if you are attempting this one NewReality! :happy:

I would so want to do this quest :wink: But my LD’s are really rare.
Siiw described the ld4all party room just the way I pictured it, and that really gives me motivation to get in there myself ^^
If I do not succeed getting lucid this time, I hope we will have more quests involving visiting the ‘ld4all building’ :razz:

i keep forgetting about this one when i am dreaming, remember it before sleep but not while alseep. Ah well afew more days left yes? Will get there no doubt

https://community.ld4all.com/t/tundras-dream-diary/25515

This is the link to my DJ. I sort of did the quest.
Either way I’ll try and do the next one a bit better!
The dream is about halfway down the page…

Excellent! I got back just in time to be invited to a party?

Cool!
:ld4all:

Just checking that I’ve got my pin and I’m ready to roll. :partying_face:

See you there.

congratulations Siiw
for earning your wings with this one :happy:

@tundra, since you say:I will do next Quest better, do you feel you have earned your wings or do you want to do it in another Quest?

Sorry Angelmouse, you are just in time for the new Quest, this one is over now :smile: You are still welcome to the party ofcourse but you won’t get any wings for it :tongue:

Well, reading the dream do you think I did enough?

Otherwise I’ll try the next quest. Either way I’ll try it!! :happy:

tundra: Q did say

so in my opinion you did do it :yay:

[offtopic] link you forgot to edit in your dreams and asked for a nudge if you forgot :tongue: [/offtopic]

Hi Tundra, you have completed the Quest in my opinion, but it is for you to decide if you are satisfied with it (for your wings) or that you want another go for your wings :smile: It’s a reward for yourself :smile: