The most intense techno beat ever! hands down!

if this techno beat doesn’t get you raving then you sir are not from the 21st century. :grin:

specifically at 2:11

youtube.com/watch?v=79byE5lflWo

You deserve to check this out - even if you dont like techno, you wont regret it…

if you could expirience an epiphany in music, this is it.

:peek:

Thats the music I’m looking for. I already got Angerfist and Basshunter which are also good techno. I would rave to this song, so awesome! I’ve got a lot of hardcore techno that can get you to rave.

Miles, get on AIM. Now i must rave.

Techno ain’t really my thing. ^__^;;

techno grows on you. i hated it at first, but then someone played it on a Counter strike server and i fell in love. now i play it 24/7

If you say so.

yes! we welcome you apples. if you have itunes -

hit radio>electronic>party 107

theres a great trance prog song on right now. go try it out if you want.

21th century digital girrrrl …

thats a nice song actually iskilledbycertainmemebers altough it could have had sligtly more synths in it for my taste :wink:

ya it could have more beats on that epic power chord area. also the drums arent big enough in that section.

although i enjoy just raw synth sometimes.

I actually already have this song on my iTunes. It does have too little bass, it needs more beats and BASS!!

hmm, I liked the beginning of the song. after the vocals were intorduced though I lost interest. One of the most intense techno/trance beats I’ve heard comes from Sienis… but his music is a ADHD as hell though… so it might not be your style… but worth checking out for sure…

you get to sample 4 minutes of his tracks here

saikosounds.com/english/show … st_id=1454

#7 Digital Dealer @ 50 seconds or so is pretty intense. and has a more minimal feel than most of the CD… it’s what I’d recommend based on the track you shraed :razz:

hmm, oh yeah, and as far as a monster flucking electronic beat goes, you might want to check out #6 Metatron’s Sugar Cube by Slackbaba…

saikosounds.com/english/show … st_id=6213

I love digital music and all the microscopic detail layered in

Woooo rollin’ right along. :wink: