EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 126
Lucid Rhymes

does anyone have a lucid dream almost every night?

Author  Message 
Namine
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: More to come!

does anyone have a lucid dream almost every night?
PostPosted: Tue 27 May, 2008  Reply with quote

Hi to anyone who's reading, ^^

I'm new to LD4all, and I guess I decided to post a topic. Pretty much the subject says it all. I was wondering if any of you guys have a real lucid dream almost every night? I don't expect many replies, but I wouldn't mind a few. hehe . I'm asking this question because there's something that I really need to do, someone I really need to see, and some place I really want to visit. I can't do it in reality, and when I heard about Lucid Dreaming - I immidiatly became interested. I'm only wishing every night before I fall asleep that I will have that special LD. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and possibly replying! And if your interested in talking or becoming friends, just send me a message vvv wink

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Hey! and welcome to the forums. ^^

There are people who have LD's every single night!

I think when people say that with lucid dreaming you can do anything you can imagine, they're not kidding!

I beleive there are a few master LD'ers here. One that I know of is Writerscube... Take a look at his DJ and see for yourself!
http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25397&highlig ht=writerscube

And I'm open for talking and friend-making. grin

Namine
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

oh hey!

Hi Matt!

Gee thanks! I just posted this and I already got a reply! :D Wow don't I sound dorky with that whole "Gee" thing . Well anyways...thanks for that link! I'll definatly go check it out! wiske And I really hope I can become one of those people who have LD's very often! Just message me anytime! I'd love to hear about your experiences with LD's!

mattias
Globahead
Globahead

Lucid dreaming is like any other skill, really. You just have to practice. You have to have some patience and be persistent too since it might take some time to get really good. It depends on the dreamer too, though...

And motivation is the best thing for LDs!

Namine
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

woahh :)

thanks for those words of thought. i want to be able to become a great lucid dreamer so much...sleepy4 btw i read some of the stuff on that link you sent me...and WOAHH! now that guy has some talent huh? bow2 hehe

Last edited by Namine on Tue 16 Sep, 2008; edited 1 time in total
TwilightDreamer
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

"Kid" hehe.

There are naturals, and not everybody can become natural - it usually takes a change of thoughts and sometime even of sleep pattern.

But if you have the will, you will get there.

mattias
Globahead
Globahead

Yeah, very increadible. I mean, imagine creating a whole world in your mind! eek2

And for me, luckily, LD'ing has been like a snow ball:
motivation -> practice
practice -> more/better LD's
more/better LD's -> more motivation
grin

altheman9993
Is this a dream?
Astral Explorer
altheman9993 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

LD'ing is only hard if you make it hard. Since it's to do with your brain, you set the limits. Don't ever get the impression it's hard, it isn't.
When you get a LD, it is so worth it. Anything you ever desire is at your finger tips, It's awesome smile.

Current LD goal(s): Short term goal: Practise WILD. Long term goal: Achieve lucidity at will.
SRV
Somniologist
Somniologist

Lucid dreaming is a skill man has.
Therefore it is up to you to set your own limits.
If you believe it's easy, then it is.
If you believe it's the hardest thing of the world, then don't expect to have any lucid dreams...

LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

I do lucid dream, almost always, daily

what I do, with my lucid dreams, is not usually free-form jazz, but fumbling around with familiar habits which no longer interest me.

I read about the gates of dreaming 2 nights ago and this caused me to experiment with lucidity, going back into my body then stepping beside it, which was very interesting.

This also caused me today to inspect my dream to see if I could find something that was shifting, but most things were not shifting at all.

If you sit down and type your dreams eventually you really, truly, remember every dream you've ever had in your entire life, but not in sequential order, just in random snippets.

Then, as you meditate throughout the day a random dream scene will come back to memory and you will understand "ah, that's why I dreamed that 7 years ago"
but it doesn't seem to matter a lot, lol!

the most powerful thing you can learn is VILD, visualization, just see yourself, right now even, in a dream, look at anything in your imagination and pretend you are touching it, this is a tricky one, but it will have the highest rewards.

Namine
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

thank you :)
PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008  Reply with quote

First of all I would just like to thank all of you who took your time to answer my forum. I know it doesn't sound like much - "Oh wow I sent you a message". bier <--- to you gni

Now here I'm going to answer everyone in one message, so just look for your name wiske [and if you're wondering I do enjoy smilies a lot yes) Anyways...

TWILIGHTDREAMER: I actually thought a lot about what you said, and thanks for adding that little boost of modivation at the end. hehe. I'll really be looking into that sleep pattern idea...I really need one anyway, I'm so jumbled up

MATTIASDAVIS: That's so true, he created that whole world inside his own head - simply amazing. I also have a question for you - do you have LD's every now and then, or is more of like a easy coming kind of thing? draait

ALTHEMAN9993: I really hope your right when you say it's worth it having LD's. (I'm sure you are ^^) I've gone through soooome trouble [kinda] with this. hehe. I know your right because once I finally learn, I won't regret trying. That one special thing I want to do is waiting for me right inside my head. I'm glad you gave me that advice. From now on instead of thinking and saying to myself that "It's just to d*** hard" I'll say how simple it can be. whew

SRV73: Pretty much what i said to Altheman9993 applies to you, except that I think I will start planning my limits; even though I might still be confused. whatsthat

EYELIDS: You're so lucky how often your LD's occure. I only hope that I can do so one day too reallybiggrin. And you're right, sometimes even when I'm thinking to myslef in the morning if I had any dreams - when I think that I didn't...I have clips randomly popping into my head. Then I say "Oh yeah! Duh!" hehe. I'm going to look for some books on LD's tomorrow and I'm planning to get a Dream Journal, but I'm still deciding if I want to be able to type it. So we'll see how that goes P.S. I think tonight I'll start visualizing myself in a dream like you suggested at the end of your post. Thanks a lot for that! It sounds like a really good idea. <3

Well that was all so far, and thanks again for all your guys' tips and modivational words. hehe. I'd love to hear from you again! smile

Message me! <3
VVV

Traveler
The One And Only
Somniologist
Scribes
LD count: About 99

During the summer I use the WBTB method and have one almost everyday. This is many because WBTB is my usual sleep patter during the summer. They are faint but lucid dreams

Namine
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

TRAVELER

oh really?! thats really lucky! if all else fails i might try that technique! grin

altheman9993
Is this a dream?
Astral Explorer
altheman9993 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I suggest you try this program called Infinity. It was made by a Lucid dreamer for a Lucid dreamer, It shows all the techniques(Most common ones) and a 7 step day tutorial for getting lucid dreams.

http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22499

Current LD goal(s): Short term goal: Practise WILD. Long term goal: Achieve lucidity at will.
Tundra
Wolf of The Dawn
Dream Deity
Tundra has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Re: oh hey!

Namine wrote:
Gee thanks! I just posted this and I already got a reply! :D Wow don't I sound dorky with that whole "Gee" thing .!

HOORAY!! Somebody else who uses the words 'Gee' whilst being serious!! hugs

First of all welcome

hehe! It'll be nice to see you around here!
Second of all,
I am very lucky, I dream every night, and most nights they are lucid dreams, my problem is remembering them!

I know, I know, you're thinking: "Then how does that muppet know she has?"
I don't really know, but I get that feeling throughout the day when you remember, also, I can recall LD's better than ND's so for that split second I wake up, I know I dreamt, then I go to recall it and I've forgotten what it was about!! lach2
Talk about your bad luck!!

Feel free to PM me!!

kiekeboe I'm not shy... friends are fun!

print