My First OBE?

About 10 min ago I was just about to fall asleep. My body tired but mind still awake. I then progressively got the sensation of my body accelerating upwards. Everything was dark and I could swear I heard a thundering wooshing sound. This lasted about 15 seconds but I wish it was longer because the feeling was so weird and almost incredible! I think as it happened I could barely see the night sky. My whole body was paralysed but I was very calm. I’m confused as how to classify this as sp or the verge of a lucid dream because a dream scene was on the verge of forming(it would probably be a flying one). I’m now drenched in sweat because the feeling was so incredible like butterflies in your stomach or that rollercoaster feeling.

Then maybe it was both ^^

Yeah maybe :content:. I just read about obe’s maybe it was one of those. I only had that brief 15 second one and everytime I tried to get another one after that, it just ended up with me sweating and my heart pounding viciously. I can remember what I did to get it though. When I was very tired, I focused my eyes 90 degrees upward and back, or 45 degrees forwards. I let myself fall alseep while trying to keep my eyes slightly open for as long as possible. The first time I had the obe last night, my vision blurred into shadowy spots and etc., and it felt like my eye pupils rolled downwards or backwards into my eye sockets. It didn’t hurt but it felt weird. That’s when I went into the obe. But if I knew about that flying technique to break up your astral body from your real body, I probably could have had an obe initiated lucid dream.