A question concering WILD.

How long does it usually take to ‘master’ the WILD method?

And if you do, does that practically mean that you can LD whenever you want?

Thanks in advance!

To answer your question, it depends on you so there really is no average time that it takes to master WILD. For a lot of people, mastering WILD is impossible (or at least they make it impossible :cry: ). Most people just don’t want to contend with voices, HI, and the time it takes to actually get the WILD going. Also some people practice it every night, and cannot have a single WILD for a very long time :grrr: . I have heard WILDing can take from 2 months to 5 years. I hope that I am not being to negative, but as long as you practice and really try you should be able to ‘master’ WILD, but believe me, it won’t come easy.
( :eh: This short speech has been brought to you by, :eh: )
The Luciddator (Good Luck :smile: :smile:)

Remember that those who do master it also has the knowledge to how it is done. For instance- Those who master WILD perfectly knows that it is nearly impossible to do it when first going to bed. In order to actually preform WILD and go directly from waken state to dream state your sleepcycle must be in a REM stage.

You are right MovieMe of all of the times I’ve tried WILD using it with WBTB has always brought me the closest…
The Luciddator