Your Lucid Abode

So, I read up that some people actually create a home within their lucid dreaming universe. Over time they can keep on going back to this same place and storing items and such. I think the whole concept is cool. Next time I LD, I’m going to try to make a lucid abode. My friends brother who is really into astral projection says that he visits his whenever he meditates.

So, anyone have a lucid abode? If so, what does it look like/ where is it?

I have created one, but I haven’t got the chance to visit it yet.
It is on an island in the ocean with nice sandy beaches and a little entryway with stairs down to the main chamber where there is a big television that says, “You are dreaming!” on it. There is a mirror, a tube to launch me into flight, a couch, a bookshelf, mirror, lots of things.

I can’t wait for when I actually get to visit it.
I believe I got the idea to make it from Paradiso.

Heh, can’t wait till next LD to try this and… character creation! Creating recurring DCs will be just great!

That’s a good idea.

You guys should use Paradiso.

Ahh yes, my lucid abode…
It started out when I had something of a WILD attempt–I decided to make a house while I was in the dream, if it really was a dream. Originally, it was a small, one-room house sitting on top of a tall metal pole next to my real house. I started to add on to it, though, by putting in a tiny recording room, then realized that the recording room wasn’t nearly big enough. Now, I’ve got a giant, three-level house planned out, with a huge recording studio, an awesome small room with a TV, computer, DVD player, game systems and stereo (not to mention bean bags!), a bedroom with another TV, a nice small kitchen (I’m a lousy cook, what do I need a big kitchen for?), a small bathroom and then a huge one upstairs, a bigger bedroom with two beds, a meditation room, a room where the floor is a giant TV, and more! It even includes an elevator. :happy:

How? What is Paradiso? Am I missing something? Someone please explain. Searching Google just gets me a bunch of restaurants and hotels.

Haha yes i searched it as well and restaurants and hotels is all i found :cry:
But apart from that, i love the idea of a lucid abode :happy:
I think i shall start designing in my head tehe :content:

I have to admit I find the idea of a lucid abode to be appealing. I feel it could be a good center to start lucid dreams from, especially for stabilizing dreams. Once it is established you could have a special method of teleporting there and use it as an aid to control the dream fully. I intend to have it in a dream-word that seems to be recurring in my dreams.

To find out about Paradiso you could take a look at This Topic.

Mine is my own house…I get out of my bed (because for most of the time, lding is spontaneous so I’m always ‘still in my bed’ laughs) and climb out the window.

I then either go up the hill and onto the dog walk over the Downs (a series of hills and nature walks) or go down to the church where I have a little portal so I can go anyway without wasting too much time, or losing stability.

I tried to do this a few years ago

I made some places

but the places I just randomly FOUND were so much more amazing,
beautiful cities that made me cry in wonder.

Time to go back and see them again!

often times they would be lucid dream societies where you could stay and live in them a while, sleep and explore. of course you are basically just dreaming about sleeping, but it gives the sensation of being there a while longer than most dreams.

I live in the side of a mountain, complete with computer room (100 comps), meditation room, training room (psychic and non psychic) Living room with plasa screen tv 55 bedrooms, restraunt, portal room, dream room, wish room, and even a sex chanmber :happy:

A lucid abode, you say… :hmmm:

To visit mine, I walk through a intricately decorated doorway, and step into a meadow. In front is a big tree, and many plants. I walk a little further and come to a river that I cross using stepping stones. I then come to another arch, with a temple under it. The Arch is rainbow, and the temple made of gray marble. My spirit guides come emerge from that Arch.

The Temple is where Dawn lives one of my spirit guides and where I come to meditate, though I have not done that yet so the inside of the Temple has not been seen.
There’s also a forest off to the west, that is where I met my power animal. :content:

Wow!!! i didn’t really think of this! i mean i took it for granted or something. Now that i read this post i can also build my dream home! haha— thank :woo: