My first real LD!

MY first LD was some months ago, but I woke up after two seconds. So that was no real LD for me.
So here is how it happened today:
I woke up from a dream in the night and tried to recall it. I remembered it instantly, but i was too tired to write it into my DJ. So I just went back to sleep, which I did very fast because it was still nighttime, with my last dream in my head. After some minutes I was asleep and I was still thinking about my last dream and I realized I was dreaming right now.
:colgate:
Of course I did a RC, looked at my hands and found that my fingers were amputated. It wasn’t scary at all to see my hand like that because I knew I was dreaming, so I just laughed :content: .
And then I explored my dream for about 3-5 minutes or so until my mind fell beck to sleep again.

Well done!! :content: One great idea i think is to try to live again a happy moment of your life in your dreams! :smile:

Way to go man.

:bounce: Congrats on your first real LD!

Hehe, even I got a little scared when I looked and realized that I had a finger missing and one cut off halfway. I guess that must just be an easier thing for you to get used to than me. Congratulations anyway!

Congratulations!