Very wierd half asleep experience

I was lying in my bed half asleep, not trying to wild or anything just some relaxtion techniques then sleep. I was thinking and all of the sudden im thinking about parking my cars, but i litterally teleport through 2 cars and im like thats not possible id have to be dreaming. next thing you know i say to myself im dreaming, the only problem is i can still feel my normal body and i just wake up. I have no idea how this happened. I felt like i was dreaming but still in my body in reality. I pretty much chose which i would want to go to. To bad i chose real life. Ima try and repeat this. I dont know if this is HI but i dunno. Anyone got input on this?

I get this lot. When I first started to WILD id never get anything, HI or anything, because I tried to hard. You get these images and dream feelings because you are experiencing Hypnotic Hallucinations and the images in front of you will make your mind react to the images. When I relax while going to sleep today, I experience about ten of these experiences until my body goes into sleep paralysis or I dont catch myself and slip into a dream.

If you try to WILD a lot, try just relaxing and not trying so hard. These experiences are a good sign that your about to slip into a dream.

I’ve had that happen to me too, for me it seems like the border between what i’m thinking and seeing is breaking down, i’ll see what i’m thinking without realizing it and then ill snap back into reality and become aware of it. The same thing happened to me when i first suceeded wilding, I was going in and out of HH and then the HI that i was seeing solidified and i was in the dream world, it seemed more real than HH because i couldn’t feel myself laying down anymore.

I actually go through this experience every night ,numerous times. Its been happening for years. And right when you realize whats going on your suddenly jolt back to reality.

Eh, I thought that what you describe is exactly what HI is. :eh: