The Dream Phone!! A must try Quest!

I just had the wildest idea, and i believe that this idea saves you plenty of time in your LD to do other things. Make a dream phone appear in your pocket and call random Characters/People - For example pull out your dream phone and just dial random numbers imagining squidward from spongebob and ask him why is he always so mean and boring or you could call other characters such as spider-man (peter parker) You can listen to their voices and see if it really is their voice and just have funny out of this world conversations. In any LD i believe it would be great to always have a dream phone in your pocket just for a little on the side type of fun when your running out of ideas. You could program and idea line in your phone and everytime you dial the number it gives you an idea right off the bat of what to do while lucid, instead of you wasting time and falling back into a ND. Hey, you could even use it for calling dream characters that you desire to meet at that exact moment. I think you should all give it a try and let me know what you came up with

Why don’t you try it yourself? I have better things to do in an LD than call Spongebob. :tongue:

For what it’s worth, that idea may actually have some merit. Summoning an item from your pocket is relatively easy compared to other things, and you could use a phone as a gateway to other powers (like summoning people). The thing is, anyone can talk on a phone in real life. I use my LDs to do things I normally can’t.

Actually this happened to me the other night, I got lucid and for some reason I got out my phone and called someone to tell them, but they didn’t seem to care… :razz:

I wanted to call myself, and I tried, but she didn’t answer… :tongue:

I did this in a ND. I pulled out my cell phone and saw a receiving call from Sandy Cheeks. I picked it up and she said she was being chased and needed my help. My dream ended before I saw her though.

It actually sounds kinda funny to call cartoon characters and annoy them. Just imagine the funniest talking one all mad at you. Like Mr Magoo could be funny. Although, it would probably be more fun to get them to appear in person.

I prefer meeting the person irl. Not that i’ve meet such people, normally I meet real people such as ld4allers. If your in a car for example, just ask for directions to so-and-so’s house. If your at home, just imagine the person your looking for is right next door, or sitting waiting for you in the living room.

It would be fun to dial the operator and ask for information.

Or dial *69 and see who was the last person to call your dream phone.

That could bring up some interesting DC conversations.

I had a ND where I was in this park place at night and there was this creepy old magician that gave me a telephone, I answered it and disturbing muttering came from the phone. The scariest part was, the phone was stuck to my ear and I couldn’t pull it off.

That’s what I do every LD! I use a phone to get me places or get me things. For example: Let’s say i wanted to go to the Batcave! I just use the phone asking for a batmobile to pick me up and drive me there. Or maybe i want to have some high explosive fun. You just ask for a box of explosives to be delivered to your location. Usually within 5-30 seconds the car arrives or the whatever arrives. It works extremely well for whatever you need.

good one … but it sounds much like the “can i have your number” ideas to me .
PPl i would call
MY MC’s
My cousin
Random ppl fom ld4all looks in no particular direction :whistle:

Cool idea. I’ve been trying to summon this one character for a while now, let me see if the calling thing works.