Developing a new technique, need some volunteers

Muzzius:
You can have a choice between:
RILD for 30 minutes, 1 hour before bed, or:
RILD for 5 minutes, 45 minutes before bed.

Just tell me which you chose.

thankyou

No luck yet.

Excerpt taken from my DJ:

Let me know what you think, Samsta. If there is anything I should do differently, and if I should continue trying tonight as well.
Thanks.

I’ll volunteer. Hope it’ll work

I’ll do the 30 minutes version, and I’ll put whatever dreams I have after in my DJ.

Shizune: Can you do RILD for 5 minutes 45 minutes before going to bed?

thankyou for participating

Can I join???
Im not very knwon with LD´s, but if there is a Eyperiment open i want to sign in. If i can join can you eyplain me (per PM) morte about the technic details.^^ And what I should do( at what time, and whats with tzhe pen.)

Sure :smile:

New technique? MILD?

No, it’s not MILD.

I think I’ll try thise … results will be posted here …

I think so. It’s about remembering to become lucid when you happen to do this repetive thing in your dream. Sounds like a sort of MILD-technique to me.

Sorry to say I had no results last night and I was in too much of a rush when I got up to make sure to remember my dreams, but tonight i’ll try again, and since I have nothing to do tomorrow, I should hopefully have something to report.
Also I shoul day the repetitive thing I did was pen clicking, but I might look for something easier, after half an hour I was getting Hand Cramps :cry: !

I did it again today, I had much better recall, but as far as I know none of my dreams we’re influenced by the RILD before I went to sleep. I did manage to have another tiny LD though. Also I changed from pen clicking to finger snapping, because it was more comfortable and I already snap my fingers quit a lot.

Okay i did what you asked. I did it for 5mins 45 mins b4 i went to sleep. I didn’t get lucid and it acually made my recall worse :bored: … I didn’t remember anything.
This time im going to do it with WBTB and i’ll post the results later.

I’ll do it.

I’m down for participating… just let me know how you’d like me to apply the technique.

I am down! Pm me with the details!

Still no success and noting RILD related has happened in my dreams so i’ll spare yo the details. I was just wondering, to make sure i’m doing this right, do you mean do it for 30 mins then wait an hour then go to bed, or start doing it an hour before I go to bed.

I think that the parameters should be used as more guidelines than anything else, LDing techniques and results vary wildly between people and as such i think that it would be best to use the 30 min or 5 min 45 min before bed to be a guideline for a while then let people indivisually move in either a direction of trying longer times or shorter times.

That and i think it would help to also try and think of LDing when doing whatever it is, hell for repetition you could do lines, write out “i will Lucid dream” 100 times or so.

Keeping it restricted to the 30 min and 5 min thing will give you results on those two times and thats about it, and that could be nothing, that said i do think the idea has merit, ill give it a try myself.

I think this would work better with video games, because they use more of the visual field. This is the tetris effect. People who, for example, play tetris a lot, often dream about tetris.

I’ll volunteer. I can do some finger exercises, killing two birds with one stone.