Quest 34 - August - Make a wish come true

LD4all Quest 34 - August - Make a wish come true
Author: pasQuale

Every month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Make a wish come true!
suggested by: Magnus

This month’s Quest is about fulfilling wishes. Not yours, but from someone in your dream. When you are lucid, ask someone in your dreams what their wish is, and then make their wish come true.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid ( :tongue: )
  • Ask a DC what their wish is
  • Spend the rest of the dream making their wish come true. It’s a bonus if you succeed in making their wish come true, but knowing the wish and making an effort to grant it are enough to earn your wings for this one :smile:
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips/suggestions

• Ask a random passer by what they want or ask someone you know in real life
  • to find a specific person, call their name, know they will be behind you when you turn around or find them behind a door, or use what works for you.
  • to grant the wish: remember: everything is possible in a lucid dream!

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • ponder on how you will find someone, will you ask a random DC or do you want to ask someone you know IRL?

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Good luck !

and

Have fun!

Wow, great idea! :happy: you have the coolest ideas :spinning:

I’ll do my best to complete this quest, itll be my first ooh

Ill post if i have any luck :wink:

x

it was a suggestion of Magnus, but I agree, he has such cool Quest ideas :content:

I’ve started on the incubation already :happy:
/me points to new avatar :tongue:
I thought it would be too difficult to do but since we just have to really try to grant the wish it should be possible.

Wish me luck :smile:

good luck moogle! :happy: Yes, hearing the wish and trying to grant it is enough :smile: Nice avatar :grin:

I really like this one. Makes me all tingly inside. :razz:
I’ll try it. :smile:

I’ll be keeping this one in mind when falling asleep this month.

I think i’ll have a go with this one…

hmm sounds fun actually… hopefully the DC wont say like wake yourself up or stop controlling the dream… haha id go ask another DC if thats allowed…

if it is then it shouldn 't be that hard
but please tell me if i cant do that

ill try this tonight

Well, I think I granted my own wish, rather than anyone elses…

Michelle Marsh moved in over the road.

She’s a popular glamour model over here. I would advise people not to google her, since it’s not exactly work safe.

:woo: :nuu: :bounce: :hurray: :love:

Haha nice

I did it.

I became lucid as soon as I fell back asleep(in the morning). It was an autumn day in a park. People were raking the leaves. I walked through an alley. It was beautiful. I noticed a young woman raking the leaves.

I went to her and asked her if she could have a wish come true, what would she wish for. I expected something complicated, but all she said was “to sing”. I told her wish was granted.

I created a stage for her. And she sang two songs. Her voice wasn’t anything special, but she was good. The songs were catchy and I even attempted to sing along, not knowing the lyrics. :happy:

Suddenly she had a teddy bear in her hand and she tossed it at me. I caught it and lost lucidity, everyone started chasing me, trying to get the teddy bear from me. :eh:

Hahah thats a very touching dream

Maybe the teddy bear was a gift, what do you guys think?

congratulations Yang! What a wonderful dream! :happy:

Thank you!

LocO x DrummeR92, you could be right. :smile:

Next time you LD

find that teddy bear and see what it does… ask a guide what it means. Cuz it could have meaning IRL.

I’ll try. :smile:

I think that I’ll attempt this Quest. Hopefully in won’t involving world-domination, or proving the Continuum Hypothesis.

Sounds good, this should be interesting, I wonder what the wishes will be, maybe self desired wish fullfillment, or something random…something I think i need and dont yet realise? Time to see

I’ll try this the next time I become lucid

I’ve been having good luck with dreams lately