defence against a Telekenic blast? ideas?

once, i got ambushed by a bunch of superfreaks :eek:
woke up eachtime till i had enough, and wanted to smash there skulls in!
anyway i had them for a bit, then all of a sudden i knew a Telekenic blast was about to be unleashed upon me by this guy i was staring at :confused: , and i was lost, i didnt know what to do?
so i took it on like a man! :grrr:
but it still knocked me off my feet:P it hurt like a bi*ch :cry:
if i known a technique which could help me counter something like that in a tight spot like that i wouldve been fine :wink: , seriously im quite the warrior :grrr: , but im stumped on this.
i want to hear something logical/truthful to counter a Telekenic blast though.
would a Telekenic blast block out a other one? i need help on this, to make me even a greater warrior for our side.

Get creative on this one. Pull out the ground beneath you and use it as a shield. Better yet, pull out the ground beneath HIM and interrupt him! If you want to conquer it with brute force, I don’t really have any ideas to offer. Perhaps if you’re fast enough it may be something you can dodge? Here’s an interesting idea if you’re feeling really lucky, jump the second he hits you with it, do a backflip or whatever it is you’d like to do to show off, then land on your feet a few feet back. It’d just be like getting a gentle push backwards. :grin:

Let me know what you do end up doing, it seems interesting to me.

You have to use your willpower to fend of his willpower-attack, view uppon it as 2 neon-colored beams of light that clash against each other in the middle of you, each representing you two’s willpower.

Make one of his arteries burst before he can unleash it.

The Zen approach. You know it is a dream. And you know you are encountering a dream being which is an illusion. In the dreamworld, things happen because you make them happen. Therefore it is not a battle with them, it is a battle with yourself. So you should not try to stop his attack but your own. Since it is a mental phenomenon you can ignore it and know that it is an illusion, and it will not affect you, or you can decide that the attack will not take place.

But that’s kind of boring. How about if you make the energy take a form like, a color beam, and you shoot your own colored beam and they meet halfway, and there is this bright light that comes from it and you both push with your hands in the air to force the beam to take the other one out.

How 'bout this one, use your own willpower to bend his tk blast and send it back at him. If it helps complete the image to make it real you could watch tai chi for movements to add to the methods.

use a mirror to send it back at him.

Make yourself so heavy you could be made out of metal. When the TK force passes by you without having an effect, squish him. :rip: :whistle:

Learn telekinesis.

Seriously there is nothing that makes you forgot what you were about to do than turning into a human torch.

Power armour?

Perhaps bring some sort of disruption field to negate psychic attacks then just shoot him? (or just make it so your powers arent affected)

just punch him before he gets the chance :smile:

Force fields all the way. There’s nothing that can get past a good force field. Either that, or just dodge it!

When someone is going to attack you using telekinetics, attack using your own TK powers. Unless your target is really skillful, once you knock them off their feet they should halt their attack while they get back up. In the meantime, proceed to do what you want to them :happy:

From someone who uses TK attacks as their primary offensive method

Just slow down time so that you can move out of the way, or summon an object like a shield or a mirror to reflect his attack back at him. I suppose you could also make yourself intangible, but that could backfire.

From my experience, TK blasts can be nullified by a blast of equal force, they can be dodged, and they can be dispelled by acts of willpower. With focus, one can simply dispel a TK blast, or even redirect it.

Create a shield that will blast the TK blast to them, and knock THEM to their feet :happy:

i would create a ball of wind in my hand and then make it bigger by makeing my hands get further frm each other untill eventually i am pushing it outwards from my body making it like a wind bubble :smile:

or you could get naked and scare/seduce/rape them…take your pick

The best thing to use to stop a telekenetic blast is a telekenetic shield. :content:

Will Save.