Quest 34 - August - Make a wish come true

I think i’ll have a go with this one…

hmm sounds fun actually… hopefully the DC wont say like wake yourself up or stop controlling the dream… haha id go ask another DC if thats allowed…

if it is then it shouldn 't be that hard
but please tell me if i cant do that

ill try this tonight

Well, I think I granted my own wish, rather than anyone elses…

Michelle Marsh moved in over the road.

She’s a popular glamour model over here. I would advise people not to google her, since it’s not exactly work safe.

:woo: :nuu: :bounce: :hurray: :love:

Haha nice

I did it.

I became lucid as soon as I fell back asleep(in the morning). It was an autumn day in a park. People were raking the leaves. I walked through an alley. It was beautiful. I noticed a young woman raking the leaves.

I went to her and asked her if she could have a wish come true, what would she wish for. I expected something complicated, but all she said was “to sing”. I told her wish was granted.

I created a stage for her. And she sang two songs. Her voice wasn’t anything special, but she was good. The songs were catchy and I even attempted to sing along, not knowing the lyrics. :happy:

Suddenly she had a teddy bear in her hand and she tossed it at me. I caught it and lost lucidity, everyone started chasing me, trying to get the teddy bear from me. :eh:

Hahah thats a very touching dream

Maybe the teddy bear was a gift, what do you guys think?

congratulations Yang! What a wonderful dream! :happy:

Thank you!

LocO x DrummeR92, you could be right. :smile:

Next time you LD

find that teddy bear and see what it does… ask a guide what it means. Cuz it could have meaning IRL.

I’ll try. :smile:

I think that I’ll attempt this Quest. Hopefully in won’t involving world-domination, or proving the Continuum Hypothesis.

Sounds good, this should be interesting, I wonder what the wishes will be, maybe self desired wish fullfillment, or something random…something I think i need and dont yet realise? Time to see

I’ll try this the next time I become lucid

I’ve been having good luck with dreams lately

This sounds like it could be fun. hehe, i’m deffinatly trying this.

I had this dream and thought about posting it even if I didn’t actually make the wish come true. But then I saw that we don’t have to necessarily make the wish come true! As I got the DC to make a wish and spent the rest of the dream (which wasn’t very long, but…) trying to make it come true, I’d say I did it! :grin:

August 10th 2008 - The Wish
lucidity: medium
vividness: very vivid/ok
stability: good enough

[LD]I’m not sure how I got lucid. I’m in my back yard. I notice everything is very vivid (probably the most vivid I’ve gotten so far). I wonder if I ak dreaming really, but I just know I am. I walk around the house, going through the garage. I touch the wall and rub my hands a bit.

I meet two guys, a short one and a really tall one. I remember the ld4all quest! and ask them to make a wish. They say they don’t want to, but I insist. The tall guy says he wants me to go away and come back in a balloon! (what a weird wish… :content: )

So I go out to the street and tell myself that I’ll see a balloon when I turn the corner to the next street. When I turn it takes me a few seconds to see the big yellow balloon in the distance. I start walking there, but I wake up before I reach it. :cry: [/LD]

:happy: congrats mattiasdavis :smile:

aw sweet!

This is gna be fun :happy:

Thanks, Q! :hurray:

I have comleted the quest, albeit only slightly lucid i’ll post it later today with a link in here as an edit

Ok, i WILDed this morning, and kept repeating ‘Grant a DC’s wish’ [which may i add is quite a tongue twister!! :tongue:] So, heres what happened;

Cal’s Wish.

I fell into my dream through WILD, and was falling through the sky thorugh what can only be described as a ‘cloud tornado’ [it wasnt moving, it was just a bunch of clouds in that spiral shape] and i landed on a small cloud and was flying through the air. I thought to myself ‘Grant a DCs Wish!!’ and looked around, and noticed there was a DC floating on my cloud with me. He looked about 10 years old. I say to him ‘Whats your name?’ and he replies ‘Cal.’ I continue. ‘And whats your wish?’ and he says ‘I want a red bike.’ At this point the cloud has landed on the ground and we are both standing in a maroon coloured hallway/corridor. I think of what to do with him whilst i go and search for a bike, so i start to tell him to stay where he is and ill come back to find him, but then decide to take a picture of him, and i pull out my phone from my pocket and snap a pic of him. [ i intend to be able to summon him from the picture at a later date, as i remember i can do anything in a dream] and i walk round a corner in search for a red bike. however when i turn the corner theres a full length mirror, and i decide to jump into it and chant ‘Behind this mirror will be a red bike’ and jump through. however this wakes me up.

I know i didnt end up granting his wish, but will this suffice as i tried? let me know :wink: … and i had fun with this quest, excellent suggestion! :content:

Haz :colgate: x