Lucid Rhymes

Hitting the Ground

Author  Message 
Phi_guy
Assistant Pig Keeper
Astral Explorer
LD count: 4

PostPosted: Tue 12 Aug, 2008  Reply with quote

I've fallen once and hit the ground once. And I lay there, splattered all over the pavement, in pain, as the Sith Lord's blade seared through the remnants of my body.

Stormthunder
thunderyness
cookie lover

OddDreamingDreamer wrote:
It no longer happens to me, but when I was little I dreamed of just staring the floor from a high place for hours and then for no reason just suddenly fall and slam the floor very hard. It doesn't hurt at all, but the hit can be quite shocking. And then I don't wake up, I just was a few more hours lying in the floor and then the dream ended.

lach1
Just lying on the floor for hours? Must have been riveting.

I often have dreams where I fall but float down to the ground at the end. Or at least land gently enough not to hurt myself. The only other occasion I can think of is one dream when I was little where I fell off an escalator, of all things. I never hit the ground then, and got very confused when I just kept falling, and falling, and falling... Usually, though, I land. Softly.

kTFox has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I have fallen to my death before in a ND. It didn't wake me up, it didn't hurt. The only thing I saw was black and could just hear my own thoughts and it eventually lead up to another dream after hitting the ground.

brizzlequizzle
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: not enough

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug, 2008  Reply with quote

Once in a dream, I fell from a plane into a lake, and I hit my legs hard on the lakebed. It didn't hurt, but I couldn't move my legs for awhile. Falling is usually fun for me in dreams.

print