MUzIC

I only have one song of DragonForce’s–Through The Fire And The Flames, obviously! It’s an awesome song. I’ve got a friend who loves Metallica, and I do think they’re good, but my music service only provides a few of their songs, and they’re all live, and I don’t like listening to live recordings x.x Good stuff though. And Guns’n’Roses is legendary.

I’m rather fond of Deep Purple and Black Sabbath but my the kind of music that I listen the most to would be musicals, I’m a huge fan of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sondheim. :music: Though I’m actually fine with most kinds of music except pop, rap and some rock styles.

K, this is what I have to say…

.> <.< O.O o.O O.o.

I bet you can already understand why I said that. If you don’t, well…

Any-who, my favorite groups/singers/whatever are Tori Amos, Sarah Mclachlan, Fuel, Alias, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Alkaline Trio and…

My favorite comedy group would have to be Physcostick.

didnt hear about Psychostick till after I made this thread lol

I also like them, Three Days Grace, Godsmack, Voltaire, Evanescence, Tenacious D, and Stephen Lynch

I listen to a pretty random assortment of things: punk, classic rock, metal, some alternative and indie stuff, techno/electronica, and the occasional irish drinking song :grin: .

Some of my favorites: Black Sabbath, The Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Spiderbait, System of a Down, Dropkick Murphys, The Clash, ZZ Top, Louis XIV, Wolf Parade, Crystal Method, Flight of the Concords, and Prodigy :tongue: .

METALLICA is the best band ever. Their new album comes out september 12th. everyone go buy it! :grin:

I love metal, punk rock, hardcore, classic rock, techno/dance. Well pretty much anything that rocks me.

and if you like anything in the metal genre, I HIGHLY recommend Zao. They’re my second favorite band. go to mixturtle.com and listen to 5 year winter by them. It will rock your soul.

in order of favoriteness

1. The Beatles
  2. Frank Zappa
  3. Jethro Tull

Metal of all sorts,

Heavy: Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, The Lord Weird Slough Feg, Riot, Manilla Road, Mercyful Fate

Progressive: Devin Townsend, Dan Swanö, Nightingale, Sigh

Death: Dismember, Intestine Baalism, Amorphis, Death, Amon Amarth

Black: Dark Fortress, Abigor, Drudkh, Immortal, Bathory, Windir

Power: Blind Guardian, Hibria, Helloween, Stormwarrior, Sonata Arctica, Kalmah

Doom: Black Sabbath, Katatonia

and a bit of other stuff on the side like Deep Purple, Rainbow, Priestess and Queens of the Stone Age.

I love to listen to any type of music

I listen to anything from Rap to metal to classical as long as they sound good.

Disurbed
Three Days Grace
Linkin Park
10 Years
David Bowie
Evanescence
Godsmack
Those are the main groups I listen to.

ATM: Tommy Tokyo!

Watched them yesterday, they are great :grin:

myspace.com/tommytokyo

Wow, this is a tough one, I’d say I listen to just about everything except rap/hip-hop and I like country but only in small doses.

My favorite stuff if probably classic rock and oldies but I like alot of the modern stuff as well. If I had to try and pick 5 favorites it might look like this (in no particular order)

1. The Beatles
  2. The Doors
  3. System of a Down
  4. Tool
  5. The Who

pretty much this list cycles on a regular basis, I like too much to call anything a “favorite”. The only exception to this is that System of a Down is undoubtedly my favorite modern band.

Hey man, good taste.

I am a faithfull The Doors/Beatles/Who/Stones listener.
And SOAD is the only good band out there now (They’re getting back together).

SOAD are regrouping??? dances

I listen to pretty much anything. Except rave/dance music. That I’ll only listen to at parties when everybody is dancing. Dance music of today sucks, the real dance music is the stuff from early 90s and before :wink:

My top bands would be:

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
  2. Pearl Jam
  3. Bon Jovi
  4. Guns N’ Roses
  5. Pink Floyd
  6. Foo Fighters

After the Chilis those bands are in no real order… Generally I’ll listen to the RHCP everyday, and if I listen to anything else it’ll be chance really. I listen to heaps of others but those are the main ones.

So if you have an online playlist you can post it here if you wish, and share. I’m new here and i think you can get to know ppl by listening to their music as well. Mine is last.fm/listen/user/missmiaui/personal Hope it works well.

Just look in the “lyrics thread” to see what I listen to. :smile:

last.fm/listen/user/missmiaui/personal
When I enter this list (isandurs, I copied the link to my post) it is on swedish, I wonder how it happens. Can any swedish mod click the link and say of it comes on swedish :scared:

what about the pic and name? :wink: