They found Bigfoot

So that’s where my cousin disappeared to…

In all seriousness, though, if it is real, that is amazing.

But I think it is worth mentioning that I used to get called Bigfoot in school… Coincidence? I think not!

This is kind of a cool coincidence. Bigfoot was found in Georgia, Russia is envading Georgia. Aint that cool.

I mean the invasions not cool, but the coincidence is.

Huh? That’s a big stretch to call it a coincidence. Two completely unrelated events happening in two completely different places at the same time?

There are probably at least several hundred women out there called Georgia, too. Let’s add whatever they’re doing right now to the list of coincidences.

It may not be that good of coincidence, Im saying from a more magical aspect of it. Its allmost like the white buffalo. It feels more like a spiritual coincidence that says here is the disscovery of a mystical creature on the same week Rusia invaded Georgia. So dont be afraid. I dont know its hard to explain.

And here is another small coincidence. Bigfoot was 7.7. The tallest woman in the world died this week, and she was allso 7.7. What about the baby, that was born on 8-8-08. At 8:08, and weighed 8 pounds, and 8 ounzez, and was allso the 8th grandchild. Do you see what I mean by all these coincences going on. What is going on? Do I look to deep into life, should I be so intune with crap that I see coincidences like I do.

Now the skeptics are saying its probley not real, because there asking why theyve only showed pics of it, and not the actual body, there allso saying it looks like a big Gorila suit. Oh well if its a hoax screw the damn hillbillies.

Now they (the hikers) say they saw three more bigfoots, and that they have knowledge of a bigfoot den??

Come on people! :lol:

If that’s true, I call bull.

Read the first couple of paragraphs
cnn.com/2008/US/08/15/bigfoo … index.html

Thats exactly the “Nessi” picture type …
I’m sceptical to say the best …

Apparently, it just failed a DNA test. news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080815/sc_nm/bigfoot_dc_1

What I don’t get is how Bigfoot is ‘paranormal’. Wouldn’t it just be another animal?

Bigfoot is a cryptid.

That still dosnt make sence… They find a body that resembles Bigfoot, and its obviously a real body, because they did a DNA test, how many Gorilas could be in the Georgia woods? So if its not a Bigfoot then what is it. Are they going to just burrie the body now sence its not a Bigfoot? Something about it just dosnt add up. Atleast now we know it is a real body of something, but what. I think its a government cover up. Like Fox Moulder… “I want to believe”, and Ill do what ever it takes to believe. So Im going to say it is a cover up. I think I know what its all about to.

I had to pause right there.

It’s possible there are “big foots” out there, if other hominid species are extant, but I highly doubt this is real. The “discoverers” say they’re going to write a book about the experience. Way to make a quick buck.

Which is another reason I’m so sceptical … :neutral:

That is Totally Nuts anything is possible

Okay, time for a news update.

It was a gorilla suit!! :rofl:

You see, it pays to use your brains with these types of situations. I’m just amazed that so many people were actually taken in by it.

I know eh, it is so sad some times to see, not to mention the “i dont want to be skeptical” mentality, i mean there are still flat earthers out there…scary stuff.

I’m not surprised by this.

Same here. I knew they were just trying to get attention. :razz:

I know Im a stuburn non skeptic, but I still call BS on it being a hoax. I saw the video after the confrence, and this guy seemed for real. why would anyone go through that much trouble to pull a hoax they know would be found out? I really do think the government put a lid on the whole thing. There is just so much about the story that dosnt make sence. It is a coverup if Ive ever saw one.

Like I said, and I know it sounds crazy, but the finger print of the truth is a coincidence, alot of people wont see them, but they are there, just like the coincidence of Lincoln, and Kennedy, and all the coincidences of 9/11 with the number 11. Two of the coincidences is that in the same week Bigfoot was found in Georgia. Russia invaded Georgia, and in the same week… What are the chances that the only human at the height of 7feet 7inches dies, and Bigfoot was 7foot7inches. Im sure there are alot of other coincidences were not seeing, but coincidences allways follow big news stories. I know, Im nuts people, but what we have here in a cover up. Beileve in miricals, because the closer we get to 2012 the more we will witness. The Universe is revelaling itself to us. The government will have its hands full with all the amazing news storie that are fixing to come… Aliens, Bigfoot. Theyve allso found a Myan underground… Something in Mexico. Yes people Bigfoot has realy been found. The MIB got to them maybie, but who do they send to people to get them to denie the fact that MIBs exciste. HMMM