They found Bigfoot

Um, Kava… they’ve PROVEN it was a hoax. I didn’t just guess it was a gorilla suit, you know - I saw this on the news. And, as I’ve said before, your coincidences are not coincidences at all (and you’ve probably noticed by now that I have a tendency to cry ‘coincidence’ at the paranormal. But this doesn’t even rank in the level of coincidence - it’s non-existent!).

As for police officers not being the type to create hoaxes… seriously, come on. Haven’t you ever heard of corruption? Haven’t you heard of “dirty” cops? Haven’t you seen the (surprisingly common) stories of police officers stealing, bribing, blackmailing, even sexually assaulting people? Just being a police officer doesn’t make you miraculously incorruptible. (I can also confidently say this from personal experience from living with a police officer briefly, who, let’s just say, liked to turn a blind eye.) In fact, being a police officer would put you in a better than average position to try and pull off a hoax, since they would be more aware of the investigative techniques they will need to make sure people don’t use in order to find them out.

Why would they send in a DNA test? Because it’s the best way to get people to believe them without actually handing in the body (whereupon the gorilla suit would be immediately discovered). These guys weren’t idiots. Without some kind of proof, they’d be laughed into oblivion. Every good hoax needs to seem as believable as possible. To be honest, I think they did a pretty good job of it. Most hoaxes don’t get as far as providing photographs.

Con artists usually are calm. Ask any victim who handed over their bank account details, and they’ll tell you that the conner seemed completely trustworthy at the time. Likewise, hoaxers are also good at lying. After all, who would fall for a scam if the perpetrator looked nervous and sweaty? Seriously, Kava, think about it - you keep trying to convince people that completely crazy things are true, and then you wonder why nobody believes you. Why aren’t you as successful in swaying opinion as the ‘bigfoot’ guys? This is because, unlike the hoaxers, you’re not thinking things through. You provide theories, but completely fail to account for the gaping holes in them. Without providing an explanation for all the areas in which your theories fall down, you won’t be able to recruit believers into your strange way of thinking. If the best you can do is weak comparisons like the numbers in 9/11 and the number eleven, you might want to start looking for something more convincing.

Hasn’t someone pulled this before, like put on a suit or something and tried to get “moolah” for it. :sleep:

You know… I tend to believe Kavaa on this one… I mean he has got a really strong point! Bigfoot was found (and I mean WAS found!) in Georgia AND Russia invaded Georgia THE SAME WEEK!

And if the police officers just don’t seem like they are lying… well, who are we to say they are? AND… the media will never lie to us either!!

:tongue:

So you think the police , the russian police, are after bigfoot?

And they invaded Georgia, where Bigfoot was “found”, so could they want to kill Bigfoot? :cry:

Uh, I think that was meant to be sarcasm.

:content: Kay

Yeah, definite hoax on that one, but that was no surprise. Here’s a funny link detailing the hoax https://www.makeupandmonsters.com/FAKE_Bigfoot_stories.htm.

Has there every been any sign of a bigfoot where no actual hoax was found to connect with it?

I just thought I’d clarify this, in case somebody doesn’t know (though most probably do):

Bigfoot was “found” in the state of Georgia, in the United States. Russia is invading the country of Georgia, in eastern Europe.

Just in case. :wink:

Confuzzled, sorrys. :sad:

Are you confused by my post? OK, I’ll try again:

Georgia is a state in south-eastern United States.
It is also the name of a country in the east of Europe, bordering to Russia.

Bigfoot was “found” in the US. Russia is invading the European country.

Get it?

I know, that was a joke.

I thought meant was Georgia as in the country being invaded by Russia.

:tongue:

He was talking about that, and it’s just a really lame coincidence :content:

We should put this one to rest.

Yes :peek:

Pretty soon they’ll be finding the chupacabra in Poland. :yes: I’m sure of it. But those Russian jerks are after it so that they can get rid of goats everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsdWeenHW2U

i was watching a program about the chupacabra the other night, was pretty intresting

The cupabara is probobly just a jaguar.

Well it looks like Im going to have to let go, and agree with it being a hoax, I held on as long as I could. Im so dissapointed, I still believer in Bigfoot, but when people do shit like this it really sucks. I feel like fool now.

Did anybody here about that new species of fish discovered? Lots of new animal are sill being discovered and animals thought to be mythological turned out to be real like that okapi zebra deer looking thing.