They found Bigfoot

Uh, I think that was meant to be sarcasm.

:content: Kay

Yeah, definite hoax on that one, but that was no surprise. Here’s a funny link detailing the hoax https://www.makeupandmonsters.com/FAKE_Bigfoot_stories.htm.

Has there every been any sign of a bigfoot where no actual hoax was found to connect with it?

I just thought I’d clarify this, in case somebody doesn’t know (though most probably do):

Bigfoot was “found” in the state of Georgia, in the United States. Russia is invading the country of Georgia, in eastern Europe.

Just in case. :wink:

Confuzzled, sorrys. :sad:

Are you confused by my post? OK, I’ll try again:

Georgia is a state in south-eastern United States.
It is also the name of a country in the east of Europe, bordering to Russia.

Bigfoot was “found” in the US. Russia is invading the European country.

Get it?

I know, that was a joke.

I thought meant was Georgia as in the country being invaded by Russia.

:tongue:

He was talking about that, and it’s just a really lame coincidence :content:

We should put this one to rest.

Yes :peek:

Pretty soon they’ll be finding the chupacabra in Poland. :yes: I’m sure of it. But those Russian jerks are after it so that they can get rid of goats everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsdWeenHW2U

i was watching a program about the chupacabra the other night, was pretty intresting

The cupabara is probobly just a jaguar.

Well it looks like Im going to have to let go, and agree with it being a hoax, I held on as long as I could. Im so dissapointed, I still believer in Bigfoot, but when people do shit like this it really sucks. I feel like fool now.

Did anybody here about that new species of fish discovered? Lots of new animal are sill being discovered and animals thought to be mythological turned out to be real like that okapi zebra deer looking thing.

The Mothman still gets me, I mean this thing was witnessed by alot of people in the 60s, and it even has a movie based on those events.

yeah. Pictures are needed and a lot of other solid proof. Other than that i don’t think it is true. …

Well this storie has inspired me to write a book. I had a dream last night I wrote a book called “Bigfoot road”, and it gave me a idea to actualy write it. on the cover I will have a pair of old worn out tennishoes laying on the side of a country road on a full moon night. Then Ill have a frase at the bottom of the tittle that says… “Bigfoot road… The bigfoot book that has nothing to do with bigfoot” The book will be about my spiritual life for the past five years. So thanks to this bigfoot hoax Ive got an idea for a book

youtube.com/watch?v=aqebUluWFM4