If you were to have a full-lucidity LD tonight...

I’ll give this a try, ima skydive w/o a parachute and fly (maybe even blow some st00f up)

Well, here goes. Good idea, btw.

As the dream began, someone took a shot at my head, and in that instant I realized that I was dreaming. “There is no spoon,” I whispered, and the bullet slowed to a stop and fell down. I turned and left.

When I exited the building I was in, I took to the air. My destination: Poland. I wandered there until the spirit of Chopin came to me, and showed me how to play the more technical parts of his 3rd Scherzo. And as he departed this world once again, he took me with him, and I saw the Heaven of musicians. On a golden throne sat Bach, and at his right hand, Beethoven stood with a flaming sword to try the souls of all who would enter this divine haven. And, after passing his test, the Great Master demonstrated his 35th piano sonata, and taught it to me, so that I might forever carry the glory of the afterlife. He could not show me his later works, as my mortal mind could not yet understand it, and my soul would be torn in two.

And after all this had passed, I studied technique from the hands of Czerny, Hannon, Donahnyi, Chopin, Liszt, Horowitz, and Gould. I do not know how long this lasted, but soon I was sent back. I descended to the earthly realm once more, accompanied by von Karajan conducting Beethoven’s 10th symphony (which finally includes a piano).

Upon hitting Earth, I visited some friends and awoke.

I would meet my lost friend… And of course it would be great to just fly around the world. :smile: Or dive into the ocean…

Take out a gun and shoot at people. That would be awesome. Also I’d skydive, fly, and… a lot of other things, until I woke up.

I would probably try to explore as much as I could. Meet new people, stumble into new places. Maybe uncovered some hidden knowledge, or work on various forms of elemental manipulation.

I’d just walk and explore and notice and understand.

This sums it up for me.

I’d jump off a tower and fly for a while. Then…Perhaps kill someone, I’ve been doing that quite a lot lately, would be fun to try it lucid. Walking through walls would also be fun to try. :happy:

I would summon shadow clones of my self and instruct them to fight with me simply to see how I can handle in lucid fight.

Hmmm… I would walk through walls, I would move planets in the sky, I would talk to a tree or animal, I would summon my spirit guide and ask it about my future and myself, I would fly over a city, I would blow shit up, I would build a dream hut, craft a dream cystal, and then invite some dream friends to be my room mates. These dream friends would be animals, plants, rocks, etc, and of course several hot chicks inwich I would make love to. :smile:

Id just fly and looking for truth. everywhere, just until ill find it.

Tonight, I’d want to mess around with the elements and the weather. I’d summon lightning and tornadoes on my foes.

I’d also like to try the painting the sky thing.

i Would find my spirit guide and talkto her about some personal stuff. Then Id jump out my window and fly into space and up onto a red planet with canyons and the sky is amazing
i have a picture of it actually
and then id go find a bridge and jump off

I would find this certain girl and tell her how I feel because in reality I’m a wuss and she has a boyfriend.

First off, I’d totally stabilize myself/increase lucidity and put on my trench coat :cool: . Then I’d use the aforementioned jet pack and head off to Sky Island, to see about getting the Chroniclers together. After that, I’d defeat a few nightmares of mine, then spend the rest of the dream discussing spiritual matters with my guardian angel.

I would love to kill myself over and over and see what the effect would be! That would be interesting.

Go into a city and fuck. shit. up.

I stepped out into the rain. The the normal colors and rain were annoying me, so I teleported down to Rapture (I want to see what it would be like if Bioshock were real) I would probably use my awesome telekinetic powers to screw things up, then come back up and fly. Next, I would throw fireballs everywhere, and have some fun blowing stuff up. Finally, I would ask my DG a few questions.

I’m still waiting for my 1st lucid dream…

I would have Astral Prjection and view my chakras and other people’s chakras so i can help heal them ~ :content:

I will Have A LD Tonight!!! :grin:

Here’s how this will happen…

I somehow become lucid, and i take to the sky. i look through the clouds, and find i’m flying over a vast desert. there, below me, is the Lucid Crossroads. I swoop down, right onto one of the couches. the blue people come over to me and ask me to sign my name in the guest book. i do, then i walk through one of the dream doors, and i end up in a huge city, probably NYC. I begin shooting lazers from my eyes and hands, burning the place to the ground. then I conjure huge spiders to kill any survivers.

i hope it works!! :happy: :woo: :cool: :content: :smile: :wink: :wiske: :woo: